Miracle of Sound: Higher Tonight (Saints Row IV)

BehattedWanderer

Fell off the Alligator.
Jun 24, 2009
Wait, when did Prototype get into my Saints Row?

And why haven't I bought this game yet? I mean, really now.

Quite a fun song, though, Gav. A little too much wub to lyric ratio for my taste, but I can still appreciate it.

Ham Blitz

May 28, 2009
I enjoyed the song and I would prefer this in the dubstep gun over what they put in that new dlc pack, but that being said, not my favorite song of your. Still enjoyable.
Also, now I have seen a playable Gavin and Jim in SR4... as well as Cage, but who hasn't seen that one?

-Dragmire-

King over my mind
Mar 29, 2011
Awww, I was hoping you'd break down and channel Zimos!

Guess that's still a no-no.

Fiz_The_Toaster

books, Books, BOOKS
Legacy
Jan 19, 2011
Country
United States
I totally giggled like an idiot when the bass dropped and avatar Gav dropped to the ground.

TOO MUCH BASS!

Anyways, good song. Gotta say, I'm not a big fan of dubstep, but that was pretty good. A silly wub wub song to a silly wub wub game.

It's all too perfect. Also, the "LFO" part in the lyrics made me smile.

Panorama

Carry on Jeeves
Dec 7, 2010
That was really good fun, it does make me wish i had saints row.

and if it was was half as fun to make as it was to watch, i hope you had an awesome time making it.

putowtin

I'd like to purchase an alcohol!
Jul 7, 2010
Code for your President please (or upload it to the Saints Row exchange)
Need President Dunne for my next playthrough!

colostomizer

Jun 7, 2011
God, I've always hated dub step. Worse than gangsta rap...
... Is what I used to think. Lovin' the wubs today, though!

Plus, loving your awesome Gavatar on SR4

Ansem-The-Wise

Oct 19, 2008
I can always count on Gav to make me love a song that's in a genre that I've never cared for. Love the song, and the video of your avatar dancing was awesome. Great work, man!

ThrashJazzAssassin

Jan 5, 2010
Love the blend of styles! I think you've done a much better job of integrating the dubstep with your existing style than pretty much anyone else I've heard who wasn't already writing that kind of music. So no hate from me. ;)

And really, what other genre was a Saint's Row 4 song gonna be?

Boba Frag

Dec 11, 2009
I pretty much lost my shit as soon as I saw digital Gavin in electric blue headphones, dancing around in between using his super powers :p

I kinda hate dubstep, but as someone has already pointed out, this is Dunnestep and therefore cool!

Really love the crazy energy of the song, Gav!

Also, thanks for the warning- my feelings of rage and betrayal are more manageable now ;)

La Barata

Apr 13, 2010
A pretty good song, but... It really had fuck all to do with the game. I mean, two lines mentioned aliens, and you referenced the colour purple, which is a game staple, but other than that...

Telasro

Apr 29, 2010
Can't say I expected the video to end with The Boss dancing with a neon pink bunny mascot pelvic thrusting in the background, but in hindsight it couldn't have ended any other way...

Talvrae

The Purple Fairy
Dec 8, 2009
Yeah.. that one is a pass for me.... Dubstep is probably the worst type of music ever recorded... in my humble opinion anyway... will wait to see what you do next gavin ;)

MiracleOfSound

Fight like a Krogan
Jan 3, 2009
La Barata said:
A pretty good song, but... It really had fuck all to do with the game. I mean, two lines mentioned aliens, and you referenced the colour purple, which is a game staple, but other than that...
I'm very sorry. Next time I'll say subtlety be damned and shout really obvious references and character names in every line of the song to make you happy. In fact, just for you I'll name it 'HEY LOOK I'M PLAYING GTAV' and the chorus will go 'THIS GAME HAS LOTS OF CARS AND GUNS AND ITS REALLY FUN YAY'