Miracle of Sound: Higher Tonight (Saints Row IV)

jklinders

Sep 21, 2010
Damn that was a fun track.

Makes me want to get SR 4. I was also feeling a little nostalgic for the parkour in Prototype though that game takes itself too seriously for a comparison.

La Barata

Apr 13, 2010
MiracleOfSound said:
La Barata said:
A pretty good song, but... It really had fuck all to do with the game. I mean, two lines mentioned aliens, and you referenced the colour purple, which is a game staple, but other than that...
I'm very sorry. Next time I'll say subtlety be damned and shout really obvious references and character names in every line of the song to make you happy. In fact, just for you I'll name it 'HEY LOOK I'M PLAYING GTAV' and the chorus will go 'THIS GAME HAS LOTS OF CARS AND GUNS AND ITS REALLY FUN YAY'
I'll hold you to that :p.

In all seriousness, though, seeing as I've actually somehow managed to get your attention, I just wanna say

1. Thanks for making us so much awesome stuff and actually being approachable, and
2. You're awesome.

Also, just wanting to say I didn't mean it as OMG U SUK 4EVUH U NO DO TINGS RITE, it was honestly just a bit of an observation, as I find most of your songs are a good deal more... In depth, let's say.

Tilted_Logic

Apr 2, 2010
Dr. Crawver said:
As much as I really enjoyed the song, it kinda shows the problem with dubstep for me. When the bass was dropped, it just broke up the song, and was actually the least interesting part of it. That being said I did still enjoy it.
Took the words out of my mouth.

I absolutely love the chorus, and the flow of the rest of the song, but the dubstep - while appropriate for Saints Row (there's a dubstep gun, I think?), wavered the enjoyment for me.

I really would listen to a loop of the chorus all day long though!

MiracleOfSound

Fight like a Krogan
Jan 3, 2009
La Barata said:
[
In all seriousness, though, seeing as I've actually somehow managed to get your attention, I just wanna say

1. Thanks for making us so much awesome stuff and actually being approachable, and
2. You're awesome.
Even when I'm a grumpy arse? hehe :D

Thanks!

La Barata

Apr 13, 2010
MiracleOfSound said:
La Barata said:
[

2. You're awesome.

Thanks!
Even when :p

Honestly, with the amount of shit you probably get from everyone going OMG Y U NO WRITE THIS SONG THIS SPECIFIC WAY, you do a damn good job with the grumpy replies.

Thanks again

Calibanbutcher

Elite Member
Nov 29, 2009
MiracleOfSound said:
La Barata said:
[

2. You're awesome.

Thanks!

My compliments to you sir, I think this might be my favourite song of yours so far.

Don't know why, but the refrain really "clicked" with me, nicely done.

Also, if you are ever in need of a truly awful (talking SPECTACULARLY bad here, RUIN A SONG BAD) guitar part, say for a mind-controling-torture-song, feel free to request my services.