Miracle of Sound: Joker's Song (Batman: Arkham City)

therockdemon

Mar 17, 2011
this song sounds like its from batman the musical but it captures the spirt of the joker perfectly

AbstractStream

Feb 18, 2011
1. Really like the lyrics. Wow, they are awesome :D
2. Digging the waltz feel to the song. It feels like underlying insanity. Like it wants to bubble to the top.
3. Great song!! Love the Joker voice.

JesterRaiin

Apr 14, 2009
MiracleOfSound said:
Joker's Song (Batman: Arkham City)
Whoa ! It's like totally different voice. Nicely done sir !
(F*ck, is it really him ? I need to hear it one more time...)

Creepy circus theme. Make it stop...

P.S.

It would be interesting to hear both of you singing together. :)
<youtube=XvOJHyDypf8>

putowtin

I'd like to purchase an alcohol!
Jul 7, 2010
Wonderful, really wonderful, kinda reminds me of The Nightmare Before Christmas (which is only a good thing)

great music great lyric's and your voice just gave me Goosebumps! Cheers Gav

capacollo

Nov 17, 2009
Wow don't usually comment on your videos cause I have nothing more to add than "That was awesome" but wanted to say that we may have finally found our voice replacement for Mark Hamil !

And ... That was awesome ...

Jungy 365

Sep 13, 2010
Brilliant, absolutely brilliant. You put on a great voice, had a great creepy carnival thing going on throughout all of it, had the right level of playfulness, captured their relationship well (at least how the Joker perceives it) and, all in all, made another terrific song.
Oh, and nice working in with the Killing Joke reference. So will you be putting your videos up on Thursdays now, then?

Redem

Dec 21, 2009
Oh come on if the Joker really understood Batman, he would have killed Dick Grayson rather than Jason, that would have him piss him off more a lot more :p

but its a great song

burningdragoon

Warrior without Weapons
Jul 27, 2009
DUDE. Really digging the vocals (and the rest of it too) on this song.

Though... be prepared to get lots of claims about there being a different singer this time. It happens every time Yahtzee has a cold or Moviebob let's his Boston accent slip in.

Garfy

Nov 6, 2009
Definately a Nightmare before Christmas quality on some of the lines, intentional?

Meggiepants

Not a pigeon roost
Jan 19, 2010
Channeling Danny Elfman, are we? (Val helped me pin down this familiar sound)

Fun song, Gav!

CardinalPiggles

Jun 24, 2010
I really love the amount of effort that goes into these, and staying true to the source material is really important too, and you always nail it. Great Job MoS.

IamQ

Mar 29, 2009
Great song. It's not that genre, but I really find that this voice would fit in a power metal song.

Even more strange that I think so, because I also think that this is really like a song from Nightmare before Christmas.

Wieke

Quite Dutch.
Mar 30, 2009
Not my kind of song but damn those vocals are impressive. Lyrics are fun as well. Just don't like the style (carnival/disney-esque or whatever genre it is).

But meh, it'll probably grow on me.

Fijiman

I am THE PANTS!
Legacy
Dec 1, 2011
I guess someone really does know the mind of the bat. :)

I love it and it's so true. Batman without the Joker is like Yin without Yang.

Tartarga

Jun 4, 2008
I do believe this has replaced Sovengarde Song as my favorite song of yours Gav. I got a huge creepy circus vibe at the start of the song which fits the Joker perfectly, truly some of your best work.