Miracle of Sound: Khajiit Like To Sneak (Skyrim)

MiracleOfSound

Fight like a Krogan
Jan 3, 2009
Khajiit Like To Sneak (Skyrim)

You see the stealth is an art, pick your tumblers apart. You know you never can outsmart a Khajiit.

Watch Video

Tahaneira

Social Justice Rogue
Feb 1, 2011
I find this song highly racist against Argonians.

ONT: Very nice! I liked the low-key feel to the song, and your vocal range is proven again nicely. It made me feel like the Khajiit was going to launch into Mission Impossible tones, and in general made me chuckle.

DustyDrB

Made of ticky tacky
Jan 19, 2010
lol
You had a lot of fun with this one, didn't you? Good accent, by the way.

BrotherRool

Oct 31, 2008
This was a lot of fun :D

Although I'm quite so sure about the talking sections in this one, and with so many different styles all for Skyrim... I guess it feels you're saying a little less about the game through the style than you normally do (with this third one, the first two were awesomely matched )

phoenixbeast

Apr 14, 2009
Great accent for this one! That's the primary thing that keeps me coming back for more of your stuff every other week...You're not afraid to switch styles up and have fun with it!

Another great song!

Zhukov

The Laughing Arsehole
Dec 29, 2009
Heh. I like that he did it in a Khajit voice.

[insert snide hater comment about Skyrim's stealth mechanics here]

SultanP

Mar 15, 2009
I like it. Very Rammstein, both vocally and musically. Was that intentional?

MiracleOfSound

Fight like a Krogan
Jan 3, 2009
DumpsterHumper said:
But still, I wouldn't hate you if you did something else instead. Just saying.
In the last 2 months I've done Arkham City, Darkness 2, ME3 and Dark Souls.

This was probably the final Skyrim song but who knows. It's an inspiring game.

TornadoFive

Mar 9, 2011
At first I wondered if that was actually some voice files from the game. Then I came to my senses and realised how stupid that was.

Then I listened to it again, and thought the exact same thing! A testament to your singing ability! Loved it!

MiracleOfSound

Fight like a Krogan
Jan 3, 2009
SultanP said:
I like it. Very Rammstein, both vocally and musically. Was that intentional?
Funny enough I'd just been to see them live when I made it. Maybe some Rammstein vibes crouched and sneaked into my subconscious!

BrotherRool said:
I guess it feels you're saying a little less about the game through the style than you normally do (with this third one, the first two were awesomely matched )
The word 'matched' bothers me. It's not always my job nor my intent to 'match' the music to the game - my job is to pick parts of it that inspire something new.

BrotherRool

Oct 31, 2008
MiracleOfSound said:
BrotherRool said:
I guess it feels you're saying a little less about the game through the style than you normally do (with this third one, the first two were awesomely matched )
The word 'matched' bothers me. It's not always my job nor my intent to 'match' the music to the game - my job is to pick parts of it that inspire something new.
That's fair enough, matched was a good way to describe it, I'll withdraw it and replace it with your suggestion.

It's entirely possible I'm just not enough of a Skyrim-head to get this one maybe. It sounded more like a song about something in Skyrim than a Skyrim song so much but I think my opinion of the game is more from Skyrim culture than from the game itself

MiracleOfSound

Fight like a Krogan
Jan 3, 2009
DumpsterHumper said:
I'm not trying to put you down here, I was being serious. I just thought that you are making so many Skyrim songs because you think I'll hate you if you don't. I won't hate you, promise.
Lol well in that case, enjoy. I presume you've heard the song with Malukah? It'll be on the Escapist next week also.

BrotherRool said:
It sounded more like a song about something in Skyrim than a Skyrim song so much
That#s exactly what it is ;)

Vanbael

Arctic fox and BACON lover
Jun 13, 2009
Very fun song, like the Khajit voice. And Khajit like the fact that stealth is so broken in Skyrim.

JaceArveduin

Mar 14, 2011
Nice voice once again Gav, your versatility is showing again. Keep up the good work and I'll try to buy some songs as soon as I'm in a position of not worrying about my financial well being.

T3hSource

Mar 5, 2012
hahaha An entire song of how I play Skyrim,that is quite awesome.Should really think about role-playing as a thief :D

PS: Captcha: you're not listening -how did it know 0_o