Miracle of Sound: Khajiit Like To Sneak (Skyrim)

ms_sunlight

Jun 6, 2011
SultanP said:
I like it. Very Rammstein, both vocally and musically. Was that intentional?
God, it just shows how old I am, because I thought it sounded like Depeche Mode.

LaughingAtlas

Nov 18, 2009
CardinalPiggles said:
LaughingAtlas said:
Only stealth character I've made was a Bosmer.
Are stealthy Bosmer's still over powered in Skyrim like in Oblivion?
Not that I saw, though it's hard to get more powerful than a one-hit-kill-throat-slitting attack. Not that throat-slitting always seems to work, seems to happen if it would have been a one-hit-kill anyway.

MiracleOfSound

Fight like a Krogan
Jan 3, 2009
217not237 said:
Great song as always, but... Skyrim. Again. UGH! Maybe this is something I'd only get if I like The Elder Scrolls series, but come on! Can't you do some other recent release, like... Oh, Resident Evil: Revelations, maybe. Or maybe Serious Sam 3.
In the last 2 months I did songs for Dark Souls, ME3, Darkness 2, Arkham City so I'm not sure what you're moaning about really.

Boba Frag

Dec 11, 2009
Alright, Gav, come clean, do you really have a Khajit locked up and force him or her to sing this song?? :p

The voice was incredible, man, like somebody stated already, you'd kick ass at voice acting!

Really liked that the song focussed on a nice little niche of the Skyrim experience, really catchy and a fun listen.

After I'm done with my Nord, I do believe I might like to sneak a little with a Khajit!

Fifty-One

Sep 13, 2010
So lock your windows and pray
Your jewels aren't stolen away
Khajiit are coming to play
With your ... SKOOMA SKOOMA SKOOMA SKOOMA SKOOMA!!!

May 17, 2010
I really liked it. Great job Gavin!

Not wanting to sound racist, but I really liked how you captures that Eastern flavor of the Khajit, you know thief of Baghdad/Aladdin style and how your lyrics managed to contrast that with being that character but in the setting of Beowulf,

EscapeGoat_v1legacy

Aug 20, 2008
MiracleOfSound said:
217not237 said:
Great song as always, but... Skyrim. Again. UGH! Maybe this is something I'd only get if I like The Elder Scrolls series, but come on! Can't you do some other recent release, like... Oh, Resident Evil: Revelations, maybe. Or maybe Serious Sam 3.
In the last 2 months I did songs for Dark Souls, ME3, Darkness 2, Arkham City so I'm not sure what you're moaning about really.
I don't think it's about the fact that in the last 2 months you've done songs from a wide variety of games, but more to do with the fact you've done 4 songs about Skyrim (counting Legends of the Frost) *cough* Elder Scrolls themed album/EP release please *cough*. We'll not mention the 3 Mass Effect songs, 3 Gears of War songs or 2 Fallout songs (...I think) >.>

As for me, I don't care - I love your songs. As long as you keep making awesome music and putting them up on The Escapist, I hardly feel the need to complain. As for this 'un, it's good stuff. Nice sort-of industrial vibe, I thought, and a stunning accent, although you can keep your Khajit, Nords are still where it's at! What, that's the Joker and a Khajit voice done perfectly now? I think you'd better slow down boyo, you're showing the rest of the creative world up with those skills :p

GrizzlerBorno

Sep 2, 2010
Ahahaha!This was hilarious! For what it's worth, I have no problems with you making another Skyrim song. Make whatver you wanna make man. It's your channel.

Ansem-The-Wise

Oct 19, 2008
I'm curios, how are the videos made? With this one and your other Skyrim songs, do you send in footage you recorded yourself and then Justin edits it, or do you just send him the song and he makes the entire video himself? Also, great song. Your Khajiit accent was spot-on.

MiracleOfSound

Fight like a Krogan
Jan 3, 2009
EscapeGoat said:
I don't think it's about the fact that in the last 2 months you've done songs from a wide variety of games, but more to do with the fact you've done 4 songs about Skyrim (counting Legends of the Frost) *cough* Elder Scrolls themed album/EP release please *cough*. We'll not mention the 3 Mass Effect songs, 3 Gears of War songs or 2 Fallout songs (...I think) >.>
If you guys want to buy me all these games you would like songs about be my guest, lol. I can't afford to pay for that many games, hence why I repeat them sometimes :D

MiracleOfSound

Fight like a Krogan
Jan 3, 2009
Ansem-The-Wise said:
I'm curios, how are the videos made? With this one and your other Skyrim songs, do you send in footage you recorded yourself and then Justin edits it, or do you just send him the song and he makes the entire video himself? Also, great song. Your Khajiit accent was spot-on.
I send Justin the Mp3. The video is 100% his work :)

Frostbyte

Jan 1, 2012
Another Skyrim song? That's fine, I guess. But I really want to see either a Tf2 or a Psychonauts song next.

WaysideMaze

The Butcher On Your Back
Apr 25, 2010
I've never understood the 'oh this game again' criticism. As long as the songs stay good I couldn't care less which games you do.

On to the song, I was really suprised by this one. I would never have put such a tune with a game like Skyrim. The nord landscape tends to lend itself to the huge, sweeping, epic tunes like your previous Skyrim work. But I have to admit this really did fit. I love playing a thief, although usually go bosmer myself, and this tune just nailed it. Great work on the khajiit voice aswell.

Lexxicator

May 3, 2011
Great song, great video. Thank you guys for this experience. I respect my cat some more now. So he's also thankful. :3

EscapeGoat_v1legacy

Aug 20, 2008
MiracleOfSound said:
EscapeGoat said:
If you guys want to buy me all these games you would like songs about be my guest, lol. I can't afford to pay for that many games, hence why I repeat them sometimes :D
What, a musician that can't afford new things? What tosh - everyone knows musicians, especially the independent ones who produce new songs about games every two weeks, are Scrooge McDuck-style diving into piles of money >.>

Actually, I think I'd be wary about saying "buy me the games you want me to sing about". I mean, you say that one day, then in a week you find an Atari 2600 on your doorstep with copies of E.T. and Custer's Revenge next to a note pleading you for songs about them.