Miracle of Sound: Life In Bullet Time (Max Payne 3)

MiracleOfSound

Fight like a Krogan
Jan 3, 2009
Sober Thal said:
My feelings aside... The choice between artist integrity, popular music, internet fandom, and musician, have always been a hipster type thing. It's okay if you just keep on keepin on as far as talent goes. You already are a step above the rest.

It would be nice to hear what you could really do.
I am of the opinion the there is plenty of artistic integrity and merit to be found in simple songs - most of my favourite songs are simple ones.

However... keep an eye out over the next month or two. Some kinda crazy stuff coming out

dalek sec

Leader of the Cult of Skaro
Jul 20, 2008
MiracleOfSound said:
Life In Bullet Time (Max Payne 3)

I keep watching the world go by in bullet time.

Watch Video
Alright, my friend and I from work have to ask this question: are you some kind of dark wizard who works with music? Cause there's no way you can keep cranking out awesome songs like this and with such range.

Loved the whole song Miracle, the pinao parts were great and just love the lyrics. The whole noir/grunge thing just makes it awesome.

MiracleOfSound

Fight like a Krogan
Jan 3, 2009
dalek sec said:
Alright, my friend and I from work have to ask this question: are you some kind of dark wizard who works with music? Cause there's no way you can keep cranking out awesome songs like this and with such range.

Loved the whole song Miracle, the pinao parts were great and just love the lyrics. The whole noir/grunge thing just makes it awesome.
No Wizardry involved I'm afraid. Just years of practice and a lot of hard work (spent about 70 hours on this song from idea to finished mix) :)