Miracle of Sound: Little Sister (BioShock)

JenSeven

Crazy person! Avoid!
Oct 19, 2010
Pretty cool, but for some reason the refrain reminds me of another song.
I can't really place it, but I know it from somewhere. Especially the "Broken Machinery" part.

I wish I remember where I recognise it from...

But I do get that a lot with several of your songs.
You seem to put a kind of a vibe into the songs that reminds me of other artists.

MiracleOfSound

Fight like a Krogan
Jan 3, 2009
JenSeven said:
Pretty cool, but for some reason the refrain reminds me of another song.
I can't really place it, but I know it from somewhere. Especially the "Broken Machinery" part.

I wish I remember where I recognise it from...

But I do get that a lot with several of your songs.
You seem to put a kind of a vibe into the songs that reminds me of other artists.
Happens me every time I listen to any music... there are only 12 notes, some songs are bound to sound similar.

bobtail123

Sep 26, 2010
To be honest when I heard the first few seconds I thought I wasn't going to like this one as much, but by the chorus (oh the beauty of that chorus) I was already pulling up iTunes to see if you had released it there yet. Speaking of, can you please tell me what the time difference is between you releasing a song here and on iTunes are?

MiracleOfSound

Fight like a Krogan
Jan 3, 2009
bobtail123 said:
To be honest when I heard the first few seconds I thought I wasn't going to like this one as much, but by the chorus (oh the beauty of that chorus) I was already pulling up iTunes to see if you had released it there yet. Speaking of, can you please tell me what the time difference is between you releasing a song here and on iTunes are?
Usually the previous song will go up a day or two after the new video, so this one will be out Wed-Fri next week

purifico

Oct 29, 2009
You know every time I see that you have a new song posted I hesitate clicking on the banner because I'm afraid that it will not be as good as a previous one. Fortunately my fears never come true. Awesome song. Now do one about Warcraft =)

BTW, do you have any plans to sing on stage on one of conventions or gaming expos? Like ComiCon, PAX or Blizzcon? I usually don't go there (what with me living in a different hemisphere and such:)) but if there's a chance to hear you sing live, then I might just pull myself together and endure the 14-hour flight.

MiracleOfSound

Fight like a Krogan
Jan 3, 2009
purifico said:
BTW, do you have any plans to sing on stage on one of conventions or gaming expos? Like ComiCon, PAX or Blizzcon? I usually don't go there (what with me living in a different hemisphere and such:)) but if there's a chance to hear you sing live, then I might just pull myself together and endure the 14-hour flight.
I'm considering it for next year, yeah! We'll see. I'm going to Gamescon in a week, Bioware are launching a new song of mine at their ME3 stall, but I won't be performing live, just attending :)

Gaijud

Dec 2, 2010
Wow, just wow. I've liked a few of these songs before but this is just beautiful man!

Adric Cluff

Jul 18, 2011
Hey Gavin, been following your work for awhile now, I've gone back and listened to all the Miracle of Sound Songs and I have to say, while not the most 'commercial', this is by far one of your best songs. Looking at where you've taken your music since I think it was a clear turning point. Keep up the great work and I was just wondering if there's any chance you can compile a video for Ballad of Clay Carmine and Gordon Freeman Saved My Life.

That's all from me.

Huge Fan

A.

Tharwen

Ep. VI: Return of the turret
May 7, 2009
I'm back again after hearing Dream of the Sky. These two songs complement each other perfectly.