Miracle of Sound: Mining All Day long

PaulaG

Jun 16, 2009
That was definitely an awesome song.....does tempt me to try minecraft, even when I *know* I'll suck at it!

MiracleOfSound

Fight like a Krogan
Jan 3, 2009
ThorinsBlades said:
Awesome! Loved every bit of it! Hope you continue to make songs for the escapist.....forever. :D
That's the plan anyway :)

PaulaG said:
That was definitely an awesome song.....does tempt me to try minecraft, even when I *know* I'll suck at it!
It actually has a 'Peaceful' mode where you can switch off all the nasties and just enjoy building stuff... so it won't matter if you suck!

Shirokurou

Mar 8, 2010
Never understood the appeal of Minecraft.
I mean, I understand it on a base level, but such a following?

Coalhada

Feb 6, 2009
Awesome job with the song.
Now, I'm talking out of my ass here, since I'm not a copyright lawyer, but shouldn't you guys credit the videos you edited in to their respective owners over at Youtube? The most obvious one being the "Star Trek Enterprise Replica" video (I think I saw another one, but whatever).

MiracleOfSound

Fight like a Krogan
Jan 3, 2009
Coalhada said:
Now, I'm talking out of my ass here, since I'm not a copyright lawyer, but shouldn't you guys credit the videos you edited in to their respective owners over at Youtube? The most obvious one being the "Star Trek Enterprise Replica" video (I think I saw another one, but whatever).
That was covered earlier in the thread. It was a mistake, we didn't know it didn't belong to the site. The person in question was contacted and was ok with it, even made an account here and posted.

Shirokurou said:
I guess it just really appeals to peoples' creative side in a way no other game does!

Vitvol279

Oct 1, 2009
All I can say is nice work!
My girlfriend must have overheard this while i was listening to it, and she started singing it in the car and now she actually goes on minecraft.

So bravo good sir, you've managed to convert my girlfriend after she flat out refused to play it.

Shirokurou

Mar 8, 2010
MiracleOfSound said:
Coalhada said:
That was covered earlier in the thread. It was a mistake, we didn't know it didn't belong to the site. The person in question was contacted and was ok with it, even made an account here and posted.

Shirokurou said:
I guess it just really appeals to peoples' creative side in a way no other game does!
3D dot Heroes looks pretty similar, but on a small scale.
And still, I used to fiddle around with map editors to RTS back in my PC days, and it's not that addictive.

DeepwellBridge

Mar 17, 2011
I am considering getting this game! your song is helping me along!

So in using Cubase... all you need is 500$, a keyboard, a computer, and a voice?

mikespoff

Oct 29, 2009
Hadn't watched this clip for ages but I still had this song running through my head all of yesterday!

Awesome one, Gavin. No I have to go play MineCraft.

instantbenz

Pixel Pusher
Mar 25, 2009
"His frame-rate's in the hundreds and his settings are all high
We got arrows, food and diamonds in an infinite supply..."

that line did it for me ... great work to all involved

i'm trying to avoid mc as mining through things was my time consumer on red faction1

MiracleOfSound

Fight like a Krogan
Jan 3, 2009
DeepwellBridge said:
I am considering getting this game! your song is helping me along!

So in using Cubase... all you need is 500$, a keyboard, a computer, and a voice?
Add to that a guitar and bass and yeah, pretty much.

Dalek Caan

Pro-Dalek, Anti-You
Feb 12, 2011
This song just took up at least a Megabyte of memory in my brain, pure awesomeness. Keep up the good work.