Miracle of Sound: Necromorph Soup

ManStapler

Jul 13, 2009
It's probably just me, but since I've been mining for the past few days. I really hoped for something cheerful again. Yet to my surprise, this was very entertaining and catchy, doesn't make me wanna play Dead Space at all though, unlike the other two songs did, since I don't like the game.

But I gotta say, these songs change from one to another without being too different, I liked all of them, and listened to them a few times, and they never changed so much that the next one would make me stop listening to this.

(For a quick example, the previous music show had a very fun start, and I liked the first song so much, I kept listening to them for a while, until I decided I just don't like them anymore, and it was just that one song that kept my hopes up.)

Geamo

Aug 27, 2008
Once again, you prove yourself not to be a one-trick pony. Great stuff!

therandombear

Elite Member
Sep 28, 2009
Are there second fillings for those who want more necromorph soup?

I loved that song and I love those games ;)

Speakercone

May 21, 2010
showed this to a friend of mine who DJs a few underground clubs in London. He's gonna try to shoehorn this into his show apparently.

The thought of a dubstep night broken up by this makes me laugh :)

Tartarga

Jun 4, 2008
I'm never going to be able to play Dead Space now, because this song will always pop into my head and i'll die while i'm laughing.

Baldry

Feb 11, 2009
Gonna go ahead and agree with some others and say this has a flight of the conchords vibe, which is obviously good, awesome song, real catchy!

Lambi

Yuki-Onna
Oct 20, 2009
poiumty said:
Your second best song, so far.
I agree with that. I still think Age Of The Dragon is the best one from Miracle. They're still all great songs. Keep this up, Miracle!

DarkhoIlow

Dec 31, 2009
I liked the video so much I started to sing along half way.Comes very close to Age of the Dragon.

Good job!

Veloxe

Oct 5, 2010
Not only is the music still great, I think the video end of things is getting better as well! Much more enjoyable to watch and listen.

Tuqui

Mar 2, 2011
I can't wait till i can make an album with all this catchy songs, can't stop listening to them XD, really, love them.