Miracle of Sound: Necromorph Soup

MiracleOfSound

Fight like a Krogan
Jan 3, 2009
Necromorph Soup

It's all over the walls, it's all over the floor. It's what you get when you stomp on necromorphs in order to pull money out of their guts. (The Dead Space 2 song.)

Watch Video

Gildan Bladeborn

Aug 11, 2009
Well that song was certainly catchy... and kind of creepy. Mostly funny though - everyone knows that horrible monstrosities keep their money in their chest cavities!

Meggiepants

Not a pigeon roost
Jan 19, 2010
Haha! Fucking awesome! This song makes me laugh.

I will say, you kind of take the terror out of the game with the 80s sound. Now I know what to do when I get too scared playing creepy games. I just need to toss on some OMD. :D

Owlslayer

Nov 26, 2009
Nice song, in my opinion one of your better ones posted on the Escapist (yet!).

"Better grab your plasma cutter
Gonna slice through limbs like a blade through butter
Better grab your plasma cutter" - somehow, this line i really loved. The way it's sung, i suppose... something really catchy.
"And it's all over the walls
And it's all over the floor
Your appetite's kinda fadin' away
You're not so hungry anymore..."- also loved this part, dunno why, but again, really liked it.

So yeah. Great song. Also, i suppose i might as well point out that the word "Soup" is missing in some parts of the lyrics. It's kinda sad, but i always read the lyrics, cause normal English i can understand, but whenever it's sung, i have problems understanding it...

Onyx Oblivion

Borderlands Addict. Again.
Sep 9, 2008
A good song for a good game.

It wouldn't fit terribly well when I actually PLAY the game, though.

But I'll be having that beat in my head for days.

Jared

The British Paladin
Jul 14, 2009
I love how catchy it is! Awesome! Again your talent is epic!

binvjoh

Sep 27, 2010
Guess I know what I'll be singing for the next week.

Also, have you heard Yahtzee's Deus Ex song? Sure would be cool if there was a full version, hint, hint.

WaderiAAA

Derp Master
Aug 11, 2009
MiracleOfSound said:
Necromorph Soup

It's all over the walls, it's all over the floor. It's what you get when you stomp on necromorphs in order to pull money out of their guts. (The Dead Space 2 song.)

Watch Video
Hey, Gavin, I have a question. Is the Minecraft song not on your website for downloading yet because you haven't gotten around to uploading it yet, or is it part of your deal with the Escapist that you can't put them up and thus I should stop expecting them?

If the former, do you know when you'll have the time to do so? If the latter, that's too bad.

SlightlyEvil

Jan 17, 2008
Well, this song has supplemented the previous song stuck in my head. Which was last week's Miracle of Sound.

Ulquiorra4sama

Saviour In the Clockwork
Feb 2, 2010
I don't think that game's gore fetish has been made more clear before.
I was never too big on Dead Space, neither 1 nor 2, but this song is actually pretty catchy.

Loving all of these songs, but i think you should raise awareness of your earlier works. Like the Commander Shepard song(That was pure genious!).

BX3

Mar 7, 2011
Heh, the song was alot funkier than I expected. Still liked it though, especially the "I'm not so hungry anymore" line and that little creepy "necromorph soooouuuup~" near the end.