Miracle of Sound: Nord Mead (Skyrim)

PurpleLeafRave

Hyaaaa!
Feb 22, 2009
This is so catchy. I'm gonna be singing it all day tomorrow. Then every time I'm at the pub after that. Like a Nord.

sage42

Elite Member
Mar 20, 2009
Shockolate said:
You need to change up your style once in a while.
*sigh* okay, for the benefit of the doubt I'm gonna stop myself from getting mad and ask what do you mean by changing his style?

JaceArveduin

Mar 14, 2011
sage42 said:
Shockolate said:
*sigh* okay, for the benefit of the doubt I'm gonna stop myself from getting mad and ask what do you mean by changing his style?
lol, I do believe that was a joke.

MiracleOfSound said:
Nord Mead (Skyrim)

There is just one drink we need... Nord Mead!

Watch Video
Now that a couple people are thinking the Green Dragon song, any chance you'd do a cover of it for the hell of it?

LaughingAtlas

Nov 18, 2009
For some reason, I thought one couldn't make two good songs about the same game. I see now the error in this thinking, as even the video was good this time!
[sub]So many bottles...[/sub]

sage42

Elite Member
Mar 20, 2009
JaceArveduin said:
sage42 said:
Shockolate said:
lol, I do believe that was a joke.
*facepalm* Crap, there really needs to be a way to show sarcasm in text. Now I feel silly.

Random berk

Sep 1, 2010
As a sound effect, you should have gotten a bunch of your friends pissed and had them singing along with you. Or record part of it in a pub. Then you'd have a great drinking song! As it is, its pretty good. Probably could have done with more folksy instruments instead of the electric guitars, but there has to be at least SOME instruments that you can't play. Right?

Varya

Elvish Ambassador
Nov 23, 2009
Hell yeah! That was epic! I was sceptic when I saw it was another Skyrim song, but you made an awesome drinking song and I've already decises to do a Swedish translation of sorts.

JesterRaiin

Apr 14, 2009
Ha ! It's like traveling through time and emerging in good old days when metal bands sang the songs about pirates, warriors, falls of hammers and keepers of the seven keys. :)

Cheers and thank you once again.

LonelyWizzard

Mar 14, 2011
UUUUTTTHHHHHGEEEERRRRRDDDD!!!!!!!!
She is such a legendary companion, I bring her everywhere.
GAV! You are a legend, fuckin love this song man!!!!

Toshiooh

Mar 17, 2011
it's a great song, but i kind of wonder, how would you sing this during a live concert? you normally do the overlapping voices in perfect synchronicity witch kind of gives it an almost robotic sound...

I was just wondering since most of your songs use this technique would you get more singers or commit to just one voice?

Qitz

Mar 6, 2011
Love it! Specially the chorus.

Chug a mug of mead
And another mug of mead
Chug another mug of mead
Till you fall down!

Bucht

Apr 22, 2010
Damned talented musicians,.. stop making me jealous.
But I am starting to miss the Hard rock /Heavy Metal songs like "Age of the Dragon" and Fire in Your Hole" (Folk Metal makes my belly bleed).

Roganzar

Winter is coming
Jun 13, 2009
That was a lot of NORD MEAD!!!! in that room. No wonder Stormcloak was all pissed off at the Imperials.
New favorite song from you.

Proverbial Jon

Not evil, just mildly malevolent
Nov 10, 2009
Now we know what Lydia REALLY gets up to when you're not there!

This has to be the first Miracle of Sound video I have watched where I was actually distracted enough by the footage to miss some of the damn song, now I'll have to go back and listen without it! Great work on the vid Justin!

Not that I ever need a reason to listen to Gav's music again of course!

Zen Toombs

Nov 7, 2011
I like that this Skyrim song is not related to dragons or the epicness of Skyrim, but I personally prefer some of his other works to this one. Like "Joker's Song", for example.