Miracle of Sound: Nord Mead (Skyrim)

Jamous

Apr 14, 2009
Gavin, why do you have to write such good songs? And why do I have to wait a week to buy them? Congratulations again, by the way. ;D

kiwi_poo

Apr 15, 2009
This one was great. There's not much more I can add, besides that I laughed. Out loud.

xplosive59

Jul 20, 2009
When I heard this announced on facebook I was hoping for a Korpiklaani style track, this was absolutly amazing although a Violin solo would have added a little extra.

Also as I said before anyone who liked this track should go and Find some Korpiklaani, there discography is basically this, folk metal with lyrics about Drinking!

Rainboq

Elite Member
Nov 19, 2009
X3 Lydia, you have a problem...

OT: Dammit, this song is so catchy it pushed Doctor Steel out of my head D:

Wieke

Quite Dutch.
Mar 30, 2009
The song is great. But the video is flippin fantastic, it had me laughing out loud. (Especially the archmage dancing on a pile of empty bottles.)

Souplex

Souplex Killsplosion Awesomegasm
Jul 29, 2008
You don't drink Skooma, you smoke it in a specially designed pipe.
It's essentially crack.

PxDn Ninja

Jan 30, 2008
Never really been a fan of this part of the escapist (The Miracle of Sound), but this is just awesome. Well done sir.

putowtin

I'd like to purchase an alcohol!
Jul 7, 2010
"Chug a mug of mead
And another mug of mead
Chug another mug of mead
Till you fall down"

So you've been out drinking with my sister again (then again in her case it would be chug a mug of mead and fall down!)

Wonderful as always Gav

The Thinker

Jan 22, 2011
You weak livered milk drinkers
Can let your throats run dry
Cause there's just one drink
That we will sink
Until the day we die
Oh Gav, everyone knows that only advanced adventurers can drink milk.

-Dragmire-

King over my mind
Mar 29, 2011
I'm desperately hoping your ok with someone modding this song into Skyrim's taverns. Currently my taverns are playing Sovngarde Song. Thanks for giving permission to the modders for that.

[sub]I did buy the song on itunes so no lost sale here[/sub]

Angrywyvern

Sep 30, 2008
Am I the only one who was reminded of the nut oil song while listening to this?

Sing along now!

Our notion is brewing this lotion, got barrels here on the sand, will you help me throw it to my brother in the other land?

Our liquor is getting thicker, my brother's wanting it now. Can you throw it over, I really don't care how!

I'm happy, it's tasting snappy, it really hits the spot. Could you throw it over, using all the strength you've got?

etc...

1337mokro

Dec 24, 2008
Sigh... Goodbye awesome music pieces made for copyrighted games.

Under ACTA and other horrible profit securing legislation this will no longer be possible.

LorienvArden

Feb 28, 2011
Yearning for a mug of mead this very moment... At least I got an excuse to endulge myself with some terribly overpriced honeywine tomorrow.

I've seen the first "tavern song mod" for the sovngarde song, but with the full instrumentals and the perfect singing it kinda breaks the immersion a bit. We need someone with a lute to play both songs to make 'em truly cannonical :D