Miracle of Sound: Nord Mead (Skyrim)

branmyson

Dec 1, 2009
Great song, this is the first song of yours that I have listened to and it has converted me. Nice work!

BehattedWanderer

Fell off the Alligator.
Jun 24, 2009
MiracleOfSound said:
Nord Mead (Skyrim)

There is just one drink we need... Nord Mead!

Watch Video
Could use a second chorus at the end. I always want to continue singing, but it just ends. Sadness.

MiracleOfSound

Fight like a Krogan
Jan 3, 2009
BehattedWanderer said:
MiracleOfSound said:
Nord Mead (Skyrim)

Watch Video
Could use a second chorus at the end. I always want to continue singing, but it just ends. Sadness.
I used to put a second chorus at the end of my songs.

Then I took a gaming community to the 'you always use the same structure'.

Neonbob

The Noble Nuker
Dec 22, 2008
Oh god. Fuck yes, Miracle.
This was catchy as hell, and made me chuckle a few times :p
I eagerly await buying this one.
That new sound stuff you got was damned worth it on this end!
...though I have to curse you a bit...I can't stop listening to it!

Halgroda

Nov 14, 2011
Okay so new to the forums here but where can I download the mp3 files of all your songs? or where can I buy the CD?

BehattedWanderer

Fell off the Alligator.
Jun 24, 2009
MiracleOfSound said:
BehattedWanderer said:
MiracleOfSound said:
Nord Mead (Skyrim)

Watch Video
I used to put a second chorus at the end of my songs.

Then I took a gaming community to the 'you always use the same structure'.
Lol damn...the one time the artist listens to the braying of us sheep. :p Oh well. Still a wonderful song. Why does it take three weeks to get it up on bandcamp, out of curiosity?

saber152

Apr 21, 2010
This made my week for 2 reasons, 1 the song itself is awesome and i want it on my playlist (get it on itunes asap) and 2 because anything with something from Umpa is instant epicness, (dude makes epic animation mods)

Macgyvercas

Spice & Wolf Restored!
Feb 19, 2009
Gavin, should you and I ever meet in person, I fully intend for there to be a bout of drinking while this song is playing.

Jooly good show, sir!

Aug 17, 2010
Well Mr. Dunne you've outdone yourself.

The lyrics are very catchy rhythmically, and really show how the Nords do think their the manliest of manly men who have ever manned through a man contest.

The violin you used in the main hook (right term right? Not very knowledgeable on music vocabulary), gave it the classical feel while the rock music served to add to the rowdy nature of the song.

Although I think I may be using too much of a loquacious tone at this point so I will end it with my final one-word opinion: "Kickass"

DjinnFor

Nov 20, 2009
Oh joy, another great sounding intro of a song that's immediately ruined by the inclusion of guitars.

Good old rock and roll has its time and place. Or rather, had it's time and place. But if you're going to start a song about a fantastical reinterpretation of traditional nordic culture with an orchestral score, don't ruin the mood and theme you've established by launching straight into a generic guitar tune.

This is the digital age, where you can literally create any sound you want with the right programs and know-how. And yet even when you've clearly demonstrated that you're more than capable of making songs without tossing in a generic guitar riffs, you always seem to fall back on them.

Captcha: how quaint

Frostbyte

Jan 1, 2012
Sounds like a mix of the Camelot Song, something by The Pouges, and Led Zeppelin. In other words, the elevator music to my personal heaven. Keep it up, mate.

Kimarous

Sep 23, 2009
Really catchy Ear-Worm. Even made it a Youtube favourite.

...but "San's Spiced Wine" forever! :p