Miracle of Sound: Santiago's Lament

James Kortright

Mar 10, 2011
I have to say that I loved this. I was actually genuinely moved by the 'Santiago-Maria reunion' in GOW2, and this song is an excellent tribute as well as being quality work in its own right. Congratulations.

Darth IB

Apr 7, 2010
I haven't actually played Gears of War (I know, I'm a horrible person) but I absolutely love this song nonetheless.

savageoblivi0n

Aug 7, 2008
MiracleOfSound said:
Santiago's Lament

A haunting tribute to Gears of War.

Watch Video
this is probably my favorite song that you've done so far...not even sure how many times i've listened to it..but each time i think a manly tear is shed..outstanding work

MiracleOfSound

Fight like a Krogan
Jan 3, 2009
savageoblivi0n said:
this is probably my favorite song that you've done so far...not even sure how many times i've listened to it..but each time i think a manly tear is shed..outstanding work
Thanks bro. Glad people are enjoying it, it's one of my faves too.

SirTweetums

Apr 13, 2011
I love this!!!! you are seriously some kind of music god.
I just love your schemes for the verses (if I said it right XD)
put it on Bandcamp please and take all my money.

Razzigyrl

Mar 22, 2011
Oh my. I've listened to this song entirely too much. I've never played the game, but this song is amazing, and now I sort of want to play GoW just to understand the song that much more. You rock, and you have my admiration.

mikespoff

Oct 29, 2009
Wow - haunting indeed!

This is an awesome song - gorgeously textured lyrics and great music.

ChocoFace

Nov 19, 2008
I got tired of listening to this on Youtube anyway. Glad to see you imported it to The Escapist.
This is probably my favourite of your work.
Keep it up

moosek

Nov 5, 2009
I hope Dom gets some serious despair in Gears 3. Not like emo bullcrap. More like the kind of grief that a man would deal with after putting down his own wife.