Miracle of Sound: Silver and Steel (The Witcher 2)

ChocoFace

Nov 19, 2008
this is too catchy for it's own good. (whatever that means)

edit: dat slavic guitar riff

L3G0kees

Mar 25, 2010
Awesome, catchy, and about the way I expected it to be. Love it.
Also like the way you used polish (Srebro i stal is polish for silver and steel, which remind me of sovngarde song where you used whatever language it was)

phantom495

May 8, 2012
that was a great song, very catchy and fun to listen to. but that guy came out of nowere and killed the king.

hino77

Mar 4, 2010
Another great song! And i love the little polish accents,nice touch.I really keep wondering how do you manage to relese those songs so often and with such awesome results.

Jungy 365

Sep 13, 2010
Very, VERY awesome. Catchy, character-focused, and containing both an old medieval revelry feel as well as a hard brutal rock sensation, which really captures the atmosphere of the game. Well done!

jurnag12

Nov 9, 2009
Awesome song! Love the Polish in there.

Also, this might just be my ears messing with me, bit I think the written lyrics don't fully match up with those in the video.

Song: Visit visions vast
Description: Wander visions vast

Song: My steel is fluid and fast
Description: My steel is fleet and fast

soren7550

Overly Proud New Yorker
Dec 18, 2008
L3G0kees said:
Awesome, catchy, and about the way I expected it to be. Love it.
Also like the way you used polish (Srebro i stal is polish for silver and steel, which remind me of sovngarde song where you used whatever language it was)
I see my question has been answered before I could ask it.

And yeah, catchy song, which I'm mildly surprised that I like since I don't care for the Witcher games.

phoenixbeast

Apr 14, 2009
As everyone said, its catchy and it takes no time to grab you and pull you in. Incredibly enjoyable and that guitar part is AMAZING.

Mamzelle_Kat

Aug 23, 2010
Awww I meant to make a meaningful contribution to the forums, but everyone already said it was catchy. D:

I just love all the different styles you're willing to try! Keep it up!

Althenias

May 21, 2009
I've never played the witcher, but this songs is a great song, love listening to it! might have to try the witcher now.

sage42

Elite Member
Mar 20, 2009
Althenias said:
I've never played the witcher, but this songs is a great song, love listening to it! might have to try the witcher now.
My thoughts exactly my friend.

OT: And chalk another one up in the "win" Column for Gav. Seriously, it's impossible for him to make a bad song.

Captcha: Xylophone, there's a challenge for you Gav, work a Xylophone into a song some how.