Miracle of Sound: Wheatley's Song (Portal 2)

May 5, 2010
Pretty good, but the last line of the chorus is just...weird. "My IQ's the infinite space from here to the moon"? What the hell does that even mean?

Feb 19, 2010
'my Iqs the infinite space from here to the moon'

hmm, that means about 8,000+, not counting the millions of angles and day of time where 'here' is supposed to be. that's an IQ of over 9,000 mind you.

You could say this song was a.......
MIRACLE OF SOUND
YYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH-no.

MiracleOfSound

Fight like a Krogan
Jan 3, 2009
Frozen Donkey Wheel2 said:
Pretty good, but the last line of the chorus is just...weird. "My IQ's the infinite space from here to the moon"? What the hell does that even mean?
May I refer you to post 38 on this thread.

Diablo2000 said:
After that music I am pretty sure that Miracle is actually a evil AI, that controls us through that so called "Fallout Song"...

Good song though.
Why don't you have a look through this door here.... the one labelled 'Emergency MiracleOfSound Shutdown and Fallout Song Dispensary'... go on.... open it.... (rubs robotic hands together)

Meggiepants

Not a pigeon roost
Jan 19, 2010
JourneyThroughHell said:
meganmeave said:
JourneyThroughHell said:
Sooo, you really like doing happy songs, don't you?

And this one sounds really familiar. The lyrics, still, are totally great.
Hey! What happened to the Miami Vice avatar?
I (and, subsequently, my avatar) have fallen victim to the L.A. Noire fever.
Ah. I should have figured. Well, it's better than one of those ponies.

Diablo2000

Tiger Robocop
Aug 29, 2010
MiracleOfSound said:
Diablo2000 said:
After that music I am pretty sure that Miracle is actually a evil AI, that controls us through that so called "Fallout Song"...

Good song though.
Why don't you have a look through this door here.... the one labelled 'Emergency MiracleOfSound Shutdown and Fallout Song Dispensary'... go on.... open it.... (rubs robotic hands together)
Oh... That? I think there's a trap in there... But if the Fallout Song in really in there then it is worth it...

Wait... What's that? What are you doing?... Is that a brainwashing machine? No, No!

There's no trap in the "Emergency MiracleofSound Shutdown and Fallout Song Dispensary", no Brainwashing machine and Miracle is not a evil AI... In fact there is the Fallout Song in there... and Cake!

Inglip

Feb 17, 2011
XxRyanxX said:
Lambi said:
That spoiler warning had a Wheatley feeling to it. X3

A damn good song, Miracle. Liked it a lot. ^^
'Wheatley' feeling to it? That's actually my last name! That's pretty ironic that you mentioned the feeling since I love this song and you've spoken of my last name Haha. [user]MiracleOfSound[/user] is a pro at making original songs that are catchy, motivating, and overall makes you want the game so badly.. so now I need to save up and buy Portal II
According to your profile your last name is Matthew, not Wheatley.

Explain.

Redlin5_v1legacy

Better Red than Dead
Aug 5, 2009
[HEADING=2]Fan Club Here![/HEADING] [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/groups/view/Miracle-of-Sound-Fans]

*ahem*

Sorry about that but I'm under obligation to plug the group XD

Loved this song MOS, the lyrics are catchy!

[sub][sub]Now I need to get Portal 2...[/sub][/sub]

Russ Pitts

The Boss of You
May 1, 2006
BOBdotEXE said:
awesome song;
however, the singing turrets could have been synced to the song better.
I tried. They were impossible to work with, the divas.

Feralcentaur

Mar 6, 2010
...But the space from here to the Moon isn't infinite at all, in fact it is quite limited, so he clearly is a moron. tee hee indeed

OroCrimson

Dec 18, 2010
This is incredible!!!
I wish there was a download link for this song.

Is there a download link for this song?

MiracleOfSound

Fight like a Krogan
Jan 3, 2009
Diablo2000 said:
MiracleOfSound said:
Diablo2000 said:

Good song though.
Oh... That? I think there's a trap in there... But if the Fallout Song in really in there then it is worth it...

Wait... What's that? What are you doing?... Is that a brainwashing machine? No, No!

There's no trap in the "Emergency MiracleofSound Shutdown and Fallout Song Dispensary", no Brainwashing machine and Miracle is not a evil AI... In fact there is the Fallout Song in there... and Cake!
And your old friend, deadly earworm neuro-music toxin!

Monsterfurby

Mar 7, 2008
Great song!
Takes a solid second place after the sublime Commander Shepard.
Talking about limes - is anyone else expecting the Aperture Science Incendiary Encouragement Lemon to appear in Episode 3?

Edit: I also like that the video plays in a loop.

MiracleOfSound

Fight like a Krogan
Jan 3, 2009
FeralCentaur said:
...But the space from here to the Moon isn't infinite at all, in fact it is quite limited, so he clearly is a moron. tee hee indeed
Finally, someone gets the entire point of the song! lol.

Ham Blitz

May 28, 2009
Well, this was an awesome song. I started to get a bit uninterested with this, but this song has brought me back to listening. Glad I beat the game so I could enjoy this.

TJM8

Jan 25, 2009
I really liked the song. just one thing bout the video though, it showed a decent amount of the end game scenes. which isnt a huge deal but there was no need to show the scenes... haha idk a small spoilers warning would be good me thinks