Miracle's Whip - ALAN WAKE

MiracleOfSound

Fight like a Krogan
Jan 3, 2009
Pimppeter2 said:
Egad! I'm 2 days away from getting my copy. I can hardly wait!

Sorry i can't leave much of a comment, I'm a bit sick and my mind isn't working well. Mjhhiv covered pretty much everything I wanted to say. Lose the sub headings, use transitions.
I hear ya. I am currently suffering the dreaded man-flu. It has dulled my brain :(

MiracleOfSound

Fight like a Krogan
Jan 3, 2009
BlueInkAlchemist said:
I like the new format, Miracle. You laid out the review very well and made things nice and clear.

Keep up the great work!
Cheers man

Onyx Oblivion said:
MiracleOfSound said:
Splosion man looks fun though!
The co-op is horrid. Don't do it. It's a great single player game. But the co-op require an N+/I Wanna Be the Guy level of precision.
Yeah even the demo was kinda tricky.

Sonicron

Do the buttwalk!
Mar 11, 2009
Great review, and I agree with every little bit of it. Especially the birds... I understand that a feature like this can potentially heighten the tension, but dear Lord, the out-of-nowhere facial gangrape was just annoying.

I think I'll probably buy the game, too, but only once the price has dropped a bit.

MiracleOfSound

Fight like a Krogan
Jan 3, 2009
Sonicron said:
Great review, and I agree with every little bit of it. Especially the birds... I understand that a feature like this can potentially heighten the tension, but dear Lord, the out-of-nowhere facial gangrape was just annoying.

Yeah they were such a bad mechanic... especially when you had to fight two flocks at once. It made me tense in an angry way instead of a scared way.

Though the Hitchcock reference was cool :)

will1182 said:
Very nice review! Easy to read and follow, perhaps even better than the ones I've read from so called "professionals". Keep 'em coming!

I'm a few hours into the game myself, and I'm really enjoying it. It's just so...atmospheric.
Thanks dude. Finish the game yet? Enjoy the ending?

loooooowwww said:
awesome review man im gna go watch your other ones now.
Sweet!

MiracleOfSound

Fight like a Krogan
Jan 3, 2009
will1182 said:
[
The ending though...I think the best way to describe it would be "mindfuck". I'm not sure if you understood it or not, but damn...I was clueless. Even reading the plot summary on Wikipedia didn't help. My guess is that they tried to make it vague so it's open to interpretation.
Yeah I was a bit confused by it alright, I had my theories but there was no way of really knowing for sure.