Mirror's edge I beg for a sequel

Bull3t

Sep 29, 2009
I am a humungous mirrors edge fan I loved the game. The atmosphere and the aesthetics put you right in that oppressive city. It is one of the only games that at moments made me feel as if I was Faith running along a skyline. The game had several gaping flaws like a lack of a story and it's short length. Now here is my question can anyone hand feed me some news relating to a sequel. It's about the most forgotten game I can think of and I have checked around but the only news about it is some dbag put the sequel on his resume. So do you know anything about ME2?

Eclectic Dreck

Sep 3, 2008
I'd like more Mirror's Edge. They have a version out on iPhone/iPad that was well recieved but I have not tried it myself.

nipsen

Sep 20, 2008
..it's... It is everything an Iphone title is supposed to be: shallow gameplay going on automatic, short and shallow plot, and also giving off an air of being artsy and modern.

It's crap.

Glamorgan

Seer of Light
Aug 16, 2009
Nope, asides from the iPhone game. There might be something at E3, but I doubt it. Still, we can hope.

The Hairminator

How about no?
Mar 17, 2009
Yep, a sequel that corrected the shortcomings of the first one. I actually agree with Yahtzee on this one, the game had the potential to be come the 2nd coming of raptor jesus, but didn't quite make it.

I'd like to see a more free formed storyline, a big city to explore, not just a few controlled maps. Perhaps even some RPG aspects, so you can evolve Faith (or what ever new character) with different skills and moral choices.

mayhar

Jul 15, 2009
http://www.videogamer.com/news/ea_confirms_small_team_working_on_mirror_s_edge_2.html

??? unless this is some sort of hoax?
so either l2google, or my bad

Distorted Stu

Sep 22, 2009
As do i =[ They will proberly just make cheap minigames from now on for the iEverything etc.
Its was a shining gem, i dont know why they dont polish it more?

EeveeElectro

Cats.
Aug 3, 2008
I like the game, haven't finished it yet though. The story isn't exactly award winning, but I think it's a game that can get away with it, because of the action side of it.

Dexiro

Dec 23, 2009
I remember Edge were making a fuss about ME2 saying they owned every use of the word or something >.>

From that i assume it's in production.

GundamSentinel

The leading man, who else?
Aug 23, 2009
I'd love a sequel. Make the gameplay a bit more accessible (no falling to your death because you missed a ledge by 1 mm) and I'd buy it.

maddawg IAJI

I prefer the term "Zomguard"
Feb 12, 2009
I'm not sure on that one. I didn't really enjoy Mirror's Edge enough when I played it first and in the end, it just seemed frustrating to me. If they did make a sequel to the game, then I probably won't buy it until I've heard from someone who bought it.

VulakAerr

Mar 31, 2010
I'd love to see another one of these. Greatly enjoyed the first game. Don't make it 3D though. I will puke all over myself.