Mix 2 TF2 Classes

PrimoThePro

Jun 23, 2009
Entreri481 said:
Also, just for input, I'd like some realism lol, a heavy with scout speed shooting like a sniper needs a negative side
I think my commander choice puts in some realism. : )
I'll make another one! :D
Spy + Scout: Fencer
Description: A quick moving man, who treads lightly, but bites sharply. Moves just a little slower than scout. He has respect for his allies, hoping that if he covers their back, they'll cover his.
Physical Look: An average sized man covered in the fencing garb, (All white, with mesh hat) runs with his knees often going upward, left hand on his hip, right wielding sword.
Speech: He is an Italian, who speaks much like the spy, with a large linguistic vernacular, but sometimes slips some Italian slang. Swears at his opponents when dominating/killing them in Italian.
MAIN: His fencing sword, of course! Long range for a melee weapon, does little damage, but hits quick. Has a low low low chance of causing enemies to bleed.
SECONDARY: In case the fight he runs into is looking bleak, he carries a single fire dart gun, that reloads after one use. Close range. Does damage based on where it hits. Slows targets for 5 seconds, so that he can move in with his sword and cut them up.
TERTIARY: Oddly enough, he carries a weird looking sub-machine gun he calls his "little friend". It's single fire, but with slight spray fire that does more damage the closer you are.
This character is pretty much exclusively close range, as both spy and scout to better the closer they are to enemies.

shadow741

Oct 28, 2009
Soldier+Spy, the butterfly knife would be a bowie knife that does 90.01% damage but has a slow knife rate. You can have rockets but you can't rocket jump.

blankedboy

Feb 7, 2009
Entreri481 said:
Basically, I want the escapists to mix two TF2 classes into one pretty good class, don't go way over the rainbow, but be original and cool.

Spy and Scout = Infiltrator

The Infiltrator cannot disguise or sap but does have the 10 s cloak, he dual wields pistols which are medium damage, he is very quick but not as fast as the full on scout. (Offensive spy almost). The basic infiltrator would stealth behind enemies, use his pistols to kill an enemy, then have to stealth away(only has 100 health).
And his secondary weapon is EMP grenades, and his melee is a spoon.

LikeDustInTheWind

Mar 29, 2010
It's an old joke but... Spy + Pyro=Spyro!

But seriously, Spy + Demoman= Secret Building Demolisher Guy! (Someone already used the name Saboteur)

Sir Boss

Mar 24, 2011
dish it out but can't take
Scout + Demo = Glass Cannon

high speed, double jump, low health
PRIMARY: Single-fire grenade rifle
SECONDARY: pistol
MELEE: shortsword

Entreri481

Jan 14, 2009
I was also thinking a medic and a heavy would make a paladin. Basically a character with more life and defense then the medic, but doesn't heal quite as much.