MLP season 7 starts Saturday.

Worgen

Follower of the Glorious Sun Butt.
Legacy
Apr 1, 2009
Time for all the bronies to pony up and all the haters to get their whine on. Friendship is magic is back.

Worgen

Legacy
Apr 1, 2009
Queen Michael said:
Dang it; I've still not caught up with the earlier seasons!
You've got 11 and a half hours, time to marathon.

Tanis

The Last Albino
Aug 30, 2010
YES.
This year as SUCKED SO FUCKING HARD.
-Cancer. Trump. Family Drama. Nearly Dying Thanks To A Stupid Doctor.

Having Ponies AND Doctor Who...AT THE SAME TIME?!!?!?

Fuck Yeah!

Hawki

Elite Member
Legacy
Mar 4, 2014
Country
Australia
Doctor Who season 10 and MLP season 7?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a-bK58aAvR0

Hawki

Elite Member
Legacy
Mar 4, 2014
Country
Australia
Samtemdo8 said:
All I care about is Samurai Jack Season 5 and Game of Thrones Season 7.
And yet, here you are...

babinro

Sep 24, 2010
I watched through season 1 and while the show was okay its not something that was good enough for me to stick with.

Having said that, the reason I'm posting here is that I love the music in the shows history. So I look forward to listening to all of Season 7 songs.

Natemans

Apr 5, 2017
Samtemdo8 said:
Then why are you in this thread? Plus I can also apply that question to me too.

CrazyGirl17

I am a banana!
Sep 11, 2009
I'll probably watch it... despite being waaaay behind in episodes. Something I really need to fix...

Worgen

Legacy
Apr 1, 2009
Natemans said:
Samtemdo8 said:
Because you're intrigued, give in, check it out.

Samtemdo8_v1legacy

Aug 2, 2015
Worgen said:
Natemans said:
Samtemdo8 said:
I have seen Kamehamehas/Hadokens before...

But I have seen this series already Seasons 1 to parts of 3, just to see what all the hullabaloo was about. It was alright for what it was but it never impacted my life like most bronies. And I mostly saw it through reviews like Mr Enter of Animated Atrocities fame.

I mean if I want my cute and colorful childlike things, I'll stick with Mario's world thank you.

Worgen

Legacy
Apr 1, 2009
Samtemdo8 said:
Worgen said:
Natemans said:
Samtemdo8 said:
I have seen Kamehamehas/Hadokens before...

But I have seen this series already Seasons 1 to parts of 3, just to see what all the hullabaloo was about. It was alright for what it was but it never impacted my life like most bronies. And I mostly saw it through reviews like Mr Enter of Animated Atrocities fame.

I mean if I want my cute and colorful childlike things, I'll stick with Mario's world thank you.
Ahh, then you need a totally legit recap.

Silentpony_v1legacy

Alleged Feather-Rustler
Jun 5, 2013
I mean yeah it was okay. The first episode was juts kinda' a dud. It felt like a filler episode. The second was much better, even if it was predictable. Trixie is quickly becoming a new favorite.

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
Silentpony said:
I mean yeah it was okay. The first episode was juts kinda' a dud. It felt like a filler episode. The second was much better, even if it was predictable. Trixie is quickly becoming a new favorite.
Yeah I found the two episodes to be lackluster but in saying so the first season episodes are like that (actually this is the first for not being a two parter).

While Twilight was herself but she should had more faith in Starlight given that she defeated the Queen without using magic. The highlight was seeing the flashback with Celestia before the start of the very first episode.

As with the other episode, I thought Trixie was up to something due to the way she was saying stuff but again she was acting like herself. Also the song was too meta to enjoyed it since Starlight was right about them singing at the trip.

Worgen

Legacy
Apr 1, 2009
Scarim Coral said:
Silentpony said:
Yeah I found the two episodes to be lackluster but in saying so the first season episodes are like that (actually this is the first for not being a two parter).

While Twilight was herself but she should had more faith in Starlight given that she defeated the Queen without using magic. The highlight was seeing the flashback with Celestia before the start of the very first episode.

As with the other episode, I thought Trixie was up to something due to the way she was saying stuff but again she was acting like herself. Also the song was too meta to enjoyed it since Starlight was right about them singing at the trip.
Except that keep in mind we have seen Starlight mess up in her friendship lessons before. Doing one great thing doesn't mean she wont do it again. I mean we did see her mind control all her friends cause it was faster then managing time. Plus this is twilight, of course she freaks out about the possibilities.

Silentpony_v1legacy

Alleged Feather-Rustler
Jun 5, 2013
Smithnikov said:
I still don't understand this franchise, and I don't think this season will help.
It, like all fandoms, varies from person to person as to why they watch it. Some like the kind morals, some the stories, some the characters, the jokes, the writing, etc...

Personally I just find the show funny. It regularly makes me laugh and Pinkie Pie is a delight with her 4th wall breaking and zaniness. She's the only one who seems to know she's a cartoon character. Similar to Rick actually, now that I think about it. But whereas Rick is a depressed alchoholic trying his best to be as gruesome as possible to keep the show going, knowing he dies if its canceled, Pinkie Pie wholly embraces her cartoon-hood and uses it to her advantage, rather than as a sword of Damocles.