Mob Kills Wal-Mart Employee, Keeps Shopping

Drake the Dragonheart

The All-American Dragon.
Aug 14, 2008
Like Tommy Lee Jones (god rest his soul) said in Men In Black, "a person is smart, people are dumb panicky dangerous animals." Well this shows that the second part of that quote only gets exponentially worse in a mob. sorry for the double post, should have used the edit button, my mistake.

ProfessorLayton

Elite Member
Nov 6, 2008
Isn't this horrible? Shows how greedy people are these days. Worst part is, nobody cared or stopped to help or anything.

perfectimo

Sep 17, 2008
Ago Iterum said:
He should have a little respect. Someone died, it isn't funny.

Freedom of speech, yeah, but when it's this disrespectful and offensive to others, please keep it to yourself. Nobody wants to hear it.

*EDIT* And I've just checked, he's been probationed for it. Justice has been done, hurrah.

This is in no way justice.

Ago Iterum

Dec 31, 2007
perfectimo said:
Ago Iterum said:

Freedom of speech, yeah, but when it's this disrespectful and offensive to others, please keep it to yourself. Nobody wants to hear it.

*EDIT* And I've just checked, he's been probationed for it. Justice has been done, hurrah.

Not for the wal-mart incident, you idiot. For him thinking it's funny, and expressing on a thread full of people paying respect that he thought it was funny.

Don't be the 'controversial maverick forumist' all of your life, it's not becoming of you.

Nov 28, 2007
Ago Iterum said:
perfectimo said:
Ago Iterum said:

Not for the wal-mart incident, you idiot. For him thinking it's funny, and expressing on a thread full of people paying respect that he thought it was funny.
Still not justice. Meaning no disrespect to the mods, but I personally would have slapped him with a week-long ban at the least.

Hunde Des Krieg

Sep 30, 2008
ragestreet said:
Hevoo said:
Guys,

I have been all over the world, Europe, Asia, and even the Middle East, and everyone is the same just on different degrees. If anyone thinks this event is any different to or anymore shocking then any other event that involves the needless death of people, OPEN YOUR EYES. GO READ A BOOK, do something to educate yourself.

In America, we have a person killed in Wall Mart because of greed and lust. People who are so selfish that they don?t care who they hurt for a fucking object. (that?s not even that bad)

Europe I witnessed the aftermath of genocide in Kosovo, and it was going on for months and no one stopped it until it broke the news.

Asia, I went to China one time and saw the way they treat each other and there environment is sickening and you think this event is bad, go see what they do when a coal mine caves in on 100+ workers. Then come talk to me about how bad this event was.

The Middle East, saw a lady get beat to death in the street, I have no idea what she did, but I wasn't going to start asking questions right there and then.

These events, be it as small as one death in wall mart, have been going on for a long time; just with different background, and at different degrees of "inhumaneness".

So don't say, "Awwww it?s just them dumb greedy selfish Americans going at it again".
EDIT:^The reason I'm writing about this topic, is because SOME PEOPLE(not everyone in this thread) are thinking this now.

No it should go like this "Awwww its just them dumb greed selfish HUMANS going at it again"

Americans don't need your pity. We should all have pity on ourselves, because most of you can?t grasp such a large concept.
Lust?
Gadget lust...

Medic Heavy

Jul 4, 2008
ThaBenMan said:
If the people running Wal-Mart have any sense of decency, they'll do something like not perpetuate the shopping frenzy for the rest of this year's holiday season and maybe next year as well by having no special deals and no holiday hours. But I know they'll never do anything like this, they just care about raking in that dough.
I don't no if this was already stated but just to top things off they opened the store 7 hours later. Like really they couldn't of closed the dam store for a day?

It was worse enough that the managers semt half a dozen people to barricade doors but they even opened the store later on top of that.

Reaperman Wompa

Aug 6, 2008
They should cancel it. If people complain point out the danger of having that type of sale. It might piss off a few people but if someone can get trampled to death and nothing is done to prevent that happening in future then there is something seriously wrong.

I just don't get people being that desperate that they woul fucking riot and trample someone to death for a price cut.

"Four other people, including a 28-year-old woman who was described as eight months pregnant, were treated at the hospital for minor injuries."

That's just disgusting.

perfectimo

Sep 17, 2008
Ago Iterum said:

Don't be the 'controversial maverick forumist' all of your life, it's not becoming of you.
I meant him being banned, thanks for proceeding to call me an idiot then claim I want to be a 'controversial maverick forumist'. I'll leave now because this is no longer a conversation about the topic and more about arguing.

Fatalis67

Apr 30, 2008
This is just sad. I haven't been proud to be American for years, because of how truly stupid people are here. They trample a man to death, continue shopping, then ARGUE when they are made to leave?! They murdered someone, they killed him and didn't even show a bit of care as they trampled someone to death for a FUCKING DISCOUNT. I hope they all have to suffer for this horrible crime. They should have to feel what his family does, they are mourning his passing while his killers give their kids the fucking tickle-me-elmo that they trampled him to get for a few bucks cheaper. These people are a disgrace to humanity and the country.

Iceman23

Dec 20, 2007
I... I honestly don't know what to say about this.

I can at least pass on my condolences to the man's family, in the off chance that they somehow see this.

DirkGently

Oct 22, 2008
I saw someone who had been put on Probation for a post in this thread. I had hoped it was one Doctorpus's threads. Sadly, it wasn't. Fucking materialistic assholes in this country. Can't they learn to fucking shop online?

Sombra Negra

Nov 4, 2008
To the people saying that the individuals responsible for this person's death should be beaten or killed, how exactly does that elevate us from them? Killing someone due to emotions which probably last for 10 minutes, is better than killing someone for £200?

KeitheyGreg

Jun 24, 2008
Brokkr said:
I heard that the police are going to look over the footage from the security cameras and charge a lot of the people who were responsible for this.
this being a nice idea and all, but have you ever been in a mob before? you have no choice but to go with the flow with you have a massive force pushing you from every witch angle. And this being said i bet there where people who wanted to help this man but if they where to try and help him up they would have been pushed to the ground and trampled aswell. But you'd think in a country where the national debt is something like 20 trillion( its an astonishing number whatever the real figure is ) you'd think people really don't need to shop that bad.