Mob Kills Wal-Mart Employee, Keeps Shopping

1337mokro

Dec 24, 2008
It felt like Left4Dead, shop mart style.

Where you and 3 other employees hold out the maddened infected commuters that are snarling at the mouth with foam to get the best buys.
Though my condolences to the deceased and his family i will suggest this scene to be added on the wall-mart of doom level that is being worked on b y a team of mods.

Fraeir

Sep 22, 2008
Humanity... I give us... A hundred years at the most, within that time, we WILL have annihilated ourselves... You can't deny it. <.<

We're a failed mutation of a species, and we're gonna feel that soon.
I really don't like people... Except a very few, who shares my exact views. XD

Sylocat

Sci-Fi & Shakespeare
Nov 13, 2007
I think these [http://www.cracked.com/article_16239_5-psychological-experiments-that-prove-humanity-doomed.html] are more pertinent than ever...

pantsoffdanceoff

Jun 14, 2008
Stubee said:
I dont get it, if they are wiling to smash doors down and kill people, why not just steal the damn merchandise?

And how big are the discounts? we dont have Black friday in the UK
That was exactly what I was thinking, I think stealing is lower on the judicial system than murder but I'm probably insane. Especially how awkward it would be at the check out line.
"Um.. yeah sorry about your friend there... is this coupon still usable?"

Aura Guardian

Apr 23, 2008
pantsoffdanceoff said:
Stubee said:
I dont get it, if they are wiling to smash doors down and kill people, why not just steal the damn merchandise?

And how big are the discounts? we dont have Black friday in the UK
That was exactly what I was thinking, I think stealing is lower on the judicial system than murder but I'm probably insane. Especially how awkward it would be at the check out line.
"Um.. yeah sorry about your friend there... is this coupon still usable?"
It's disgusting.

Mrmac23

Aug 12, 2011
Raziel_Likes_Souls said:
thebobmaster said:
Raziel_Likes_Souls said:
Hunde Des Krieg said:
Exactly why we need public euthenasia programs...
Considering the recession, a mysterious new food source would appear after this.
"It's made out of people!"
Soylent Green?
If we keep mentioning it, Charlton Heston will show up. Last time I checked.
All jokes aside, stuff like this further cements my belief that we need to get some natural selection done in here. Seriously, if your reaction to you trampling someone to death in your quest to save some fucking money being "but i've been here a long tiiiiiime!" You need to die for the good of PEOPLE WHO ACTUALLY CONTRIBUTE TO THE PROGRESS OF MANKIND AND EVERYONE ELSE..

Pirakahunter788

Feb 4, 2011
Mrmac23 said:
All jokes aside, stuff like this further cements my belief that we need to get some natural selection done in here. Seriously, if your reaction to you trampling someone to death in your quest to save some fucking money being "but i've been here a long tiiiiiime!" You need to die for the good of PEOPLE WHO ACTUALLY CONTRIBUTE TO THE PROGRESS OF MANKIND AND EVERYONE ELSE..
Why did you revive a thread that's more than two years old?

Vault boy Eddie

Feb 18, 2009
This happened this year at a k mart where I live. A man had a heart attack and they interviewed one of the shoppers and she went, "I heard that a man died here, im gonna finish my shopping and i'm out of here".