MOBA champions you wish you could play.

Ganath

Jan 24, 2011
Champions I like but can't play huh.. Well, I'll stick to LoL for this.

Galio - I like the concept of Galio but I fail HORRIBLY at playing him.

Urgot - I love Urgot, but he's just hard to play for me. I'm not careful enough with him and might end up a little too reckless.

I usually play ARAM though and Urgot isn't really very common there. I think I've only gotten Galio once in that. Keep getting Twisted Fate and Skarner for some reason. Which is weird because I own all champion except for 5. I call conspiracy.

EDIT: Oh yeah, additionally, I can't play the role of support or jungler for shit. I excel at mid and top, but those two roles I just can't seem to get into no matter how much practice I get.

Sunrider

Add a beat to normality
Nov 16, 2009
I wish I could play Sand King and Earthshaker from DOTA 2 really well, they are amazing playmakers, and I can't seem to get that part down. Fissure can fuck you over big time, so I rarely play him because I'm afraid I'll mess up.

Visage, Enchantress and Chen would be really cool to be good with, but fuck micro-heroes. I have a hard enough time just controlling my hero.

Padwolf

Sep 2, 2010
I wish I could play the new LoL champion Syndra, she looks pretty cool but her skills look so hard to master. I also wish I was better with Mundo. I do quite well, but not good enough in my opinion.

Atmos Duality

Mar 3, 2010
SomeLameStuff said:
Riki is great, but easily countered. Also, for some reason, most Rikis don't build Diffusal Blade on him. I found it to be THE best DPS item for a ganking Riki.
I build Diffusion on most of my Agi-Assassins.

The part I have problems with is in lane. With most other Agi-Assassins, once I get rolling a bit, I will usually grab a bottle as my third item for Rune-watch, and start looking for kills.

With Riki...it just doesn't click much. I may have to skill for him differently too.

Zetsubou-Sama

Mar 31, 2010
Jax and Karthus in LoL, at 1800 ELO I thought I could do well with almost anything, but ffs i just can't the get the hang of Jax and Karthus

Vankraken

Mar 30, 2010
As a jungler in LoL wish I could play Udyr but holy crap every time i play him i feel completely useless in team fights (not enough CC to be that disruptive, not enough damage to be a threat, not tanky enough to soak hits for my team)

Also I wish I could play Twitch because i use to jungle him (the terror ganks) but after the remake he is useless in the jungle and honestly still a poor AD carry. (Never use my gangster skin anymore)

ksn0va

Jun 9, 2008
endtherapture said:
Invoker in Dota 2.

I really want to be good as Invoker but he's just far too complex.
I second this. I tried to play him twice but failed in spectacular fashion. I thought knowing at least 4 spells was good enough but to even be a good Invoker you need to know at least 75% of his spells.

Aris Khandr

Oct 6, 2010
Annie. I want to do well with her, but I'm way too much of a support player. I'm not aggressive, and usually get slaughtered in mid when I end up there. Which, thankfully, isn't often, because support. It's pretty rare that anyone else volunteers, so they're happy to have my floating, harp-playingness on bottom.

Still wish I could play Annie better, though.

Frostbite3789

Jul 12, 2010
Dandark said:
So fellow MOBA players out there, do you have a champion whose character you like but who you can't play? If so then post them here!

I wish I could use Mordekaiser in LoL but so far I just haven't been able to get the feel for him.

I also really like Katarina in LoL but dislike her play style.

EDIT: Changed it from LoL to any MOBA because reasons. Just say what MOBA your characters are from.
I really liked old Katarina. I have all Kat's skins. But new Kat...just meh. It isn't the same. She's so farming centric now and isn't much of an assassin.

Lunar Templar

Sep 20, 2009
Shyvana from LoL

she can turn into a freaking dragon, which is awesome, but she melee, and i suck at melee :/ granted practice will probably fix that, but i got pretty much destroyed last time i tried to use her.

i do better with Ahri and Cassiopiea though

Frostbite3789

Jul 12, 2010
Lunar Templar said:
Shyvana from LoL

she can turn into a freaking dragon, which is awesome, but she melee, and i suck at melee :/ granted practice will probably fix that, but i got pretty much destroyed last time i tried to use her.

Did you try jungling Shyv or laning her?

Ferisar

Oct 2, 2010
Everyone but Axe in DotA. It's been way too long for me to be good at that game. I just know Axe is Axe.

No one in particular in LoL. I'm better with some champions than others, but none of them go to the point of "WHAT'S THIS BUTTON DO?"

I do lose myself a bit when playing Leblarbl, but that's just 'cause clicking OP.

Lunar Templar

Sep 20, 2009
Frostbite3789 said:
Lunar Templar said:
Shyvana from LoL

Did you try jungling Shyv or laning her?
truth be told I'm still really new to LoL, but mostly stuck to a lane, the top one as i was told to go to ^^;; it wasn't pretty

Frostbite3789

Jul 12, 2010
Lunar Templar said:
truth be told I'm still really new to LoL, but mostly stuck to a lane, the top one as i was told to go to ^^;; it wasn't pretty
She's a Greek Goddess of Power in the jungle. Feel free to add me if you're on the NA server though. My name is the same as here. Been playing since beta.

Lunar Templar

Sep 20, 2009
Frostbite3789 said:
Lunar Templar said:
She's a Greek Goddess of Power in the jungle. Feel free to add me if you're on the NA server though. My name is the same as here. Been playing since beta.
o.0 really? I'll have to try that next time

newb question: >.> <.< what dose one do while 'jungling?' the more LoL Versed friends i have have pretty much been keeping me in the lanes and not really explained jungling at all