Modern Warfare 2

Brett Alex

Jul 22, 2008
Whistler777 said:
I think the new "extra" game mode should consist of you on a high platform taking out targets from far away. With a shotgun.

True men snipe with a shotgun.
True, true men snipe with the Skorpion.

Crowser

Feb 13, 2009
A time travel device that has NOTHING to do with the plot at all but sends you back to 1942 and lets you play through the entire game of COD1 (shitty graphics and all besides your character) with modern weapons.

StormSmash

Nov 3, 2008
Jack black FTW...

"If you think its time to f***ing rock,
And f***ing roll, out of control
Well then you know you've got to rock the block,
You f***ing suck, My f***ing c*ck"

Cowabungaa

Feb 10, 2008
haris pilton said:
Jack Black is very meh imo.
Just like most rappers.
But Jack Black isn't a rapper...sooooo, yeah.

Anyway, what would be nice is fighting waves of regular German nazi soldiers, maybe some levels with Japanese as well, like 'Nazi Zombie's', but instead you have all the modern weapons and stuff (like, nazi's enter through some time portal and you just have to defend). Already mentioned, yes, but could be fun.
Danny Ocean said:
I vote for a "Get to da choppah!" mission. Maybe you need to get extracted after your helicopter goes down and you get to go through a completely accessible (Not necessarily sandbox, just every door can be opened) city to get to the evacuation point.

Perhaps at night, perhaps not. Perhaps start it in the evening and make it gradually fade to night- when you have no goggles. Make it co-op, and make the squad a 50/50 mix of snipers with their rifles and pistols and spotters with their assault rifles.
Ooohhh now thát sounds good! I really hope that they'll have a mode like that, it isn't silly like Nazi Zombies (I think that was the point of this thread), but who cares about that, your idea is fantastic.

the protaginist

Jul 4, 2008
Pandalisk said:
i Hear that instead of waves of zombies it shall be waves of russians, which tide is worse? WHICH!
In Soviet Russia, Zombies barricade from you!

sorry, i had to.

I want a map that's exclusively knives.

Pandalisk

Jan 25, 2009
the protaginist said:
Pandalisk said:
i Hear that instead of waves of zombies it shall be waves of russians, which tide is worse? WHICH!
In Soviet Russia, Zombies barricade from you!

sorry, i had to.

I want a map that's exclusively knives.
It had to be done, how could it not of?

I would like that too, but damn, what about the high pitched screaming of "Kinfed!" and "NO I KNIFED YOU FIIIRST!?" it would be terrible

Scolar Visari

Jan 8, 2008
It has already been announced, it's called Special Ops mode. It's a collection of Mile High Club type missions that have you playing as anything from U.S. Navy Seals to Russian Internal officers. So far the mode has only been confirmed for same system co-op, no online as of yet.

Jedoro

Jun 28, 2009
05rutterb said:
Jedoro said:
Zombies on a Plane
Where would different waves come from? Hanglide from other planes?
Who said the plane had to be in the air? Maybe they holed up on a plane still at the airport and the zombies are just rushing in through the entrances.

Fuck, I don't know. It was a joke, mon.

Supreme Unleaded

Aug 3, 2009
they already have a separete CO-OP mode, its no suprise its been all over gameinformer magazine, it's like the Resistance 2 CO-OP where its a different game from the campain (i dont know how to spell it you nazis)

PurpleLeafRave

Hyaaaa!
Feb 22, 2009
Jedoro said:
05rutterb said:
Jedoro said:
Zombies on a Plane
Who said the plane had to be in the air? Maybe they holed up on a plane still at the airport and the zombies are just rushing in through the entrances.

I know, I was joking too. I wasn't looking for flaws in your idea.

Jedoro

Jun 28, 2009
05rutterb said:
Jedoro said:
05rutterb said:
Jedoro said:
Zombies on a Plane

I know, I was joking too. I wasn't looking for flaws in your idea.
I kid, I kid, that's why I put 'mon'
Well, there's my idea for it, what's yours?