Modern Warfare 2's broken multiplayer

Necromancer1991

Apr 9, 2010
Yes, yes, we all know how horribly broken MW2 multiplayer is (super fast, suicide bombers with ricocheting bullets anyone?), and they could have avoided all this nonsense by having a well-run Beta. Yes it seems with every "Patch" at least 2 new hacks show up for IW to take care of. This is partly due to the jackasses who have to do every possible action on every pixel of the map until they are invincible and/or sky-walking. Has anyone else had trouble with this twisted, broken excuse for a multiplayer?

Greeboz

Nov 9, 2009
The only problem I've ever had was the suicide bombers. That was fixed a while ago. Otherwise, I think you're just trying to start a flamewar.

maddawg IAJI

I prefer the term "Zomguard"
Feb 12, 2009
Not really. I don't know if this has to do with the system you run the game on (I'm an Xbox360 gamer), but I haven't seen any cheaters lately. The only thing I've seen are boosters.

Slaanax

Oct 28, 2009
Of course when a game has a few million players, it greatly increases the odds of someone finding a cheat or exploit. The only really bad thing about the game are shotguns as secondary weapons, and the whole who ever has a better connection most of the time is the winner.

Necromancer1991

Apr 9, 2010
No flame-wars, I'm just saying if IW had a beta-test half of the bugs would've been gone before the game was unleashed to the hack-abusing masses.

Omikron009

May 22, 2009
I've never had a single problem with it, and I have no idea where all of these complaints are coming from.

Razvelius

Jan 20, 2010
The only problem I have ever had is when a guy killed me and during the killcam I saw that he had noclip-ed and was mowing down everyone from inside of a wall.I found it very odd considering I was playing the ps3 version.

Nikolai Smirnov

Nov 3, 2008
the only problems i've come across are campers and noobs who stick to groups and 10th prestige hackers they invite you to a game gives you 10th prestige emblem and, ranks you up to 70

RheynbowDash

Jan 26, 2009
Beware the trolling troll.

I see no real value to this discussion, IW has fixed most of the problems (Javelin Glitchers, afgan glitchers, etc.) so your topic has no merit. Sounds like to me that you are just making excuses because your getting killed constantly.

Although, I do agree that shotguns should be in the primary set of weapons and handguns only should be secondary.

__Anarchy__

Sep 17, 2009
yea i hate hackers and things like that, but does this happen to anyone else almost every time i get into a match pre game lobby the game picks me as a host and when the game commences nobody moves and i just run around the map doing whatever so i cant actually play the game, also even if i get into a game mid way the stupid host migration picks me as a host and the same thing happens.

CMDR Zero C

Jan 12, 2009
Slaanax said:
Of course when a game has a few million players, it greatly increases the odds of someone finding a cheat or exploit. The only really bad thing about the game are shotguns as secondary weapons, and the whole who ever has a better connection most of the time is the winner.
I agree completely with you. The thing about being a sniper use to be that you had almost no defense if some one got close to you. Now you see people running around with dual shotguns killing people at a remarkable distance. As for the glitches (360 owner) all the ones i know of have been taken care of. I will say that a few were around for far too long, care package running, and infinite care package and emergency air drops. The suicide rocketers are bad though. the only glitch that i know of that isn't game breaking is the Coldblooded cheat. (shooting an ATS rocket at a copper and bringing it down with gun fire, every hit after it starts spinning counts as an CB kill.)