Molyneux Says Curiosity Coming in a Week

Robot Number V

May 15, 2012
I'm hoping it's a timer displaying how much time you just wasted poking a virtual cube. Or the "Glowing Disembodied Moleneaux Head" from Zero Punctuation.

Zip Loc

Jun 10, 2010
Facing The Plastic said:
I bet it's a grand prize of £50,000 inside so who ever gets it doesn't loose anything and doesn't gain anything, just proves they were the most curious!
Except, you ould only gain nothing from it if you were the person to purchase the diamond chisel. If you didn't buy/were too late to buy the chisel, then you walk away £50,000 richer. But the fact that that would mean losing 50k at some point, particularly if nobody buys the diamond chisel (unlikely as that may be), means that it is quite unlikely for Molyneux to make that the final prize.

King of Asgaard

Vae Victis, Woe to the Conquered
Oct 31, 2011
CrazyCapnMorgan said:
You know what's gonna be in the box?

A dead cat.
But while it's in there, we don't know whether it's dead or not.
Thus, I name this experiment, Molyneux's cat.

Starik20X6

Oct 28, 2009
Is there a limit to how fast one can chip away at it? Could one conceivably rig up some kind of robot to mash a stylus on the screen 100 times a second to fast-track the process?

And the center will have GPS co-ordinates that pinpoint the entrance to El Dorado.

Kalikin

Aug 28, 2010
I don't care so much about what's in the cube as what it is Molyneux believes he can learn from his little experiment. I will be extremely disappointed if the goal going in is to see whether a single person will buy the diamond chisel, or if a group of people pool for it.

Olrod

Feb 11, 2010
Sorry Molyneux but I'm not being tricked into paying to beta test your crap AGAIN.

After Fable 2, I've never going near another of your "products" ever again.