Moments of Brilliance

Sneaky-Pie

Sep 22, 2008
[HEADING=1]Cookie Bowls! - My God. This Changes Everything.[/HEADING]

Flip Over a Muffin Tin to Make Delicious Ready-to-Fill Cookie Bowls

The dream of enjoying cookies and milk?or cookies and ice cream?at the same time is real, and all you need to do it is cookie dough and a muffin tin. Flip the muffin tin over, form the cookie dough around the cups instead of inside it, and bake the tin upside down. When the dough is cooked through, you'll have cookie cups, ready for any delicious filling.

You don't have to use pre-made cookie dough for this trick: cookie maker Wilton actually has the recipe for these sugar cookie bowls on their site. They also happen to sell cookie bowl "pan," but you can use any upturned muffin tin and your own favorite cookie recipe to make this work.

What do you think, delicious-looking or crazy? What would you fill the cups with? Leave your thoughts in the comments below.

[sub]Source:http://lifehacker.com/5845382/flip-over-a-muffin-tin-to-make-delicious-ready+to+fill-cookie-bowls[/sub]

I cannot even believe that I have never heard about something so simple, yet so awesome before.

Has anyone else stumbled across moments of brilliance like this? Something so simple, but makes a significant difference?

subjectseven

Aug 19, 2011
The pizza burger. Grab some mince and form it into a large round pattie and then put it in between 2 large pizzas. Shove it in the oven and bake it together with cheese.

You might want to get seriously stoned before taking on this one by yourself.

x EvilErmine x

Cake or death?!
Apr 5, 2010
subjectseven said:
The pizza burger. Grab some mince and form it into a large round pattie and then put it in between 2 large pizzas. Shove it in the oven and bake it together with cheese.

You might want to get seriously stoned before taking on this one by yourself.
Agreed, cooking with the munches is a culinary revaluation and can lead to such awesomeness creations as garlic bread, chorettzo (sp?), cheese and olive pizza. I'm so going to try an make your recipe one day too.

Stall

Apr 16, 2011
Um, what? I don't get it. This is about an old of a trick there is.