More evidence provided to show the right wing of the Labour party sabotaged Corbyn and everyone associated with him.

Silvanus

Elite Member
Legacy
Jan 15, 2013
Country
United Kingdom
As for the US, it's complicated. The US is very diverse, and while it could improve inclusively, it's the most inclusive place in the world right now. It's very accepting of outsiders, and unlike Sweden which is also very open, it's a lot more economically inclusive.
LOL

Look at Donald Trump the most racist president, and a fascist president who... likes Indian Americans, has friends with African Americans like Kanye, and only really hates Chinese, Hispanics, and Muslims who aren't wealthy.
What even is this paragraph? He has black friends so he can't be racist? He only hates a few specific races and the poor? What the fuck am I even reading.

Gergar12

Elite Member
Legacy
Apr 24, 2020
Country
United States
LOL

What even is this paragraph? He has black friends so he can't be racist? He only hates a few specific races and the poor? What the fuck am I even reading.
He’s less racist.

Silvanus

Elite Member
Legacy
Jan 15, 2013
Country
United Kingdom
Proves my point about America.
How? One person is less racist than some other unrelated people, so the first person can't be a that bad? Mussolini and Franco were less racist than Hitler. What kind of a point is that?