More on the abuse on the developers of Aeon Must Die.

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America

Seriously, how did those corporate assholes not think anyone would not notice? Especially when the game ain't even close to alpha.

BrawlMan

Lover of beat'em ups.
Legacy
Mar 10, 2016
Detroit, Michigan
Country
United States of America
I think it's less "Nobody will notice" and more "Nobody will care". At least not enough people to matter.
They were clearly wrong. Cuz the developers got on twitter, nobody wanted to be associated with that game after revealing all that tragedy and sorrow.

Dalisclock

Making lemons combustible again
Legacy
Escapist +
Feb 9, 2008
A Barrel In the Marketplace
Country
Eagleland
They were clearly wrong. Cuz the developers got on twitter, nobody wanted to be associated with that game after revealing all that tragedy and sorrow.
I don't know if that makes me happy or sad. I mean, it's terrible such shit happened but OTOH, if people are taking it seriously and doing something, I guess that's a good thing. I haven't had a chance to watch the video yet though, but I'm sure I will.

SckizoBoy

Ineptly Chaotic
Legacy
Jan 6, 2011
A Hermit's Cave
I don't know if that makes me happy or sad. I mean, it's terrible such shit happened but OTOH, if people are taking it seriously and doing something, I guess that's a good thing. I haven't had a chance to watch the video yet though, but I'm sure I will.
Additional reason for sad: the labour of love that it started out as is now a non-starter that'll never be finished, forever screwed over by being associated with a company that messed with the game's actual creators.