Mortal Kombat characters

Laser Priest

A Magpie Among Crows
Mar 24, 2011
See: My Avatar.

I love Noob Saibot for his attacks and for how much of a total bastard he is.

Eythan

Mar 31, 2011
silasbufu said:
Sub Zero and Scorpion since..always. Also, I have no idea why but I like Baraka.
ahh the good ol' classic pair :p xD Baraka is awesome, always loved him, Tarkatans woooo XD

Eythan

Mar 31, 2011
lukeyk said:
Kabal, his voice is pure win and I love the sound of his blade things <3
I dont know if you watch this, probably wont but still worth a chance, do you watch Bleach? if so is he the guy that does the voice for Kenpachi? XD

razelas

Oct 27, 2010
omega 616 said:
Can I be that guy and say khameleon AKA all the ninja's? No? Okay.
Is Khameleon still a secret character in the game?

OT: Cyber Sub-Zero. As I've been playing story mode learned and played more than half the characters in the game, CS-Z really stands out.

Eythan

Mar 31, 2011
razelas said:
omega 616 said:

OT: Cyber Sub-Zero. As I've been playing story mode learned and played more than half the characters in the game, CS-Z really stands out.
Khameleon isnt in it, sorry to disappoint XD

lukeyk

Feb 10, 2010
Eythan said:
lukeyk said:
I dont know if you watch this, probably wont but still worth a chance, do you watch Bleach? if so is he the guy that does the voice for Kenpachi? XD
I watched it for a bit... But I think I only love his voice due to the respirator thing. Unless Kenpachi sounds like he is wearing one as well... D:

Ashcrexl

May 27, 2009
Johnny Cage due to him being a huge douchebag who punches out cyborgs. That's awesome.

the D0rk One

Apr 29, 2010
Eythan said:
razelas said:
omega 616 said:

Khameleon isnt in it, sorry to disappoint XD
Khameleon isn't all ninjas. That's Chameleon. Khameleon is meant to be a female Reptile (forgot the race... saurian maybe?) and borrowed moves from the female ninjas, but without the random change. Also, she only appeared in the N64 MK:Trilogy, so... how can you take her seriously?
Damn you Nintendo and your need to bring something unique to the table... you forbade most people a female Reptile!!!

OT Scorpion. Fire, damnation, revenge, and that sweeeet bondage subtext. Now get over here!!!

EDIT:eek:h, my bad, MK:A (Wii as well)...

Eythan

Mar 31, 2011
lukeyk said:
Eythan said:
lukeyk said:
I watched it for a bit... But I think I only love his voice due to the respirator thing. Unless Kenpachi sounds like he is wearing one as well... D:
Kenpachi has the exact same voice as Kabal :p its an awesome voice haha