Mortal Kombat X Releasing with its DLC as Mortal Kombat XL in March

Conrad Zimmerman

Dec 24, 2013
Mortal Kombat X Releasing with its DLC as Mortal Kombat XL in March

Only death and taxes more inevitable.

Warner Bros. has provided a new trailer and date for a Mortal Kombat X re-release which should surprise absolutely nobody. The new product, Mortal Kombat XL, will bundle together the base game's contents and the contents of its two Kombat Pack DLC releases.

The first Kombat Pack added four playable characters (Jason Vorhees, Predator, Tanya and Tremor) and fifteen alternate character skins (including a separately available "Samurai Skin Pack"). The second Kombat Pack, yet to release, includes Leatherface from The Texas Chainsaw Massacre, the Xenomorph from Alien, Triborg and Bo'Rai Cho. It will also bundle in previously released skin packs (Brazil and Kold War), a new Apocalypse-themed set of skins and the playable Goro character.

[gallery=5464]

Mortal Kombat XL will release in North America on March 1 for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.

Rad Party God

Party like it's 2010!
Feb 23, 2010
Once again, they don't give a shit about PC.

Fuck WB, I ain't buying shit from them ever again, bunch of lazy, sleazy assholes.

Extra-Ordinary

Elite Member
Mar 17, 2010
Oh, darn it, I knew there was gonna be a Komplete Edition and I bought the game when it first launched anyway.
Anyhow.
So, wait, are all the characters of Kombat Pack 2 gonna be dished out at the same time or are they gonna be rolled out one by one like last time?

laggyteabag

Scrolling through forums, instead of playing games
Legacy
Oct 25, 2009
UK
I was pretty excited to play as all of the new characters, especaially Triborg because of the teleporting, then the bombshell hit, and I found out that I the DLC is not coming to the PC, so I guess that I will be missing out on this particular piece of content.

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention, fuck you Warner Brothers.

Shoggoth2588

Aug 31, 2009
Awesome! By the time I get a PS4 in several months the price for this collection will likely be down to about $20...if not less. Then again, I'm still kinda pissed at WB/Netherrealms for not launching the complete edition of InJustice on the Wii U...Also kinda annoyed that Injustice got a Mortal Kombat character instead of an appropriate DC Universe villain...I guess I can always get this used next year for a sub-$15 price. I'm sure it won't be too difficult to find.