Most aggravating boss character yo have faced.

deonte9109

Sep 8, 2010
I am posting this because i just got SFIV finally. Im playing on medium just to get the achievements and I always get stuck on Seth for about half an hour. It is at this point that Seth proceeds to get two perfects on me and I damn near threw my controller at the TV. I will admit that the perfects were my fault but the b****** doesnt have to spam moves all the time. So world who is your most hated boss character?

phenity

Jun 23, 2010
It's pretty commonly accepted that Seth is made of 90% bullshit and 10% douchebaggery. I'm gonna go with Seth too.

Jfswift

Hmm.. what's this button do?
Nov 2, 2009
I agree, Seth is cheap. I can almost beat him with Ken but I think I ended up using Blanca to take him down finally.

deonte9109

Sep 8, 2010
I can spam with Zangief and easily spam moves just as well as Seth but i have to use other ppl to get achievements and they dont have good spam moves.

Durxom

May 12, 2009
For the people saying that Seth is hard, you clearly have not fought Rugal Bernstein or I-no.
He's pretty simple as far as fighting bosses go =S

ultrachicken

Dec 22, 2009
I can't remember the name, but he's one of the bosses in alpha protocol. Since I had specialized

in stealth, it's expected that a boss battle will be difficult, but I get around that by hiding

behind cover and precision-striking with my pistol. This guy ran at me with knives after I shot

him three times, and even though I had specialized in kung-fu he kicked my ass. I tried sloppily

shooting him with my shotgun and assault rifle, but neither worked.

Rylot

May 14, 2010
The Hobgoblin in Spider-man Shattered Dimensions was pissing me off. Once you find out the pattern it wasn't too bad, but I was pretty close to rage quitting. Also welcome to the escapist OP.

ecoho

Jun 16, 2010
last boss in star ocean the last hope. basterd take everything my lvl 70 team has and keeps comeing......WTF does it take to beat that guy?!

deonte9109

Sep 8, 2010
ecoho said:
last boss in star ocean the last hope. basterd take everything my lvl 70 team has and keeps comeing......WTF does it take to beat that guy?!
i actually lucked out with him. i had only four ppl who even touched lvl 60 and i beat him my first go round but nonetheless he he was hard as ******

Xyphon

Jun 17, 2009
Elizebet from Ninja Gaiden 2. She's MUUUUUUUCH more annoying than ANY other boss in the game. I can't count how many times her homing blood arrow attack killed me.

ecoho

Jun 16, 2010
deonte9109 said:
ecoho said:
i actually lucked out with him. i had only four ppl who even touched lvl 60 and i beat him my first go round but nonetheless he he was hard as ******
ok dont take this the wrong way but i now hate you:) im gonna try and beat it in the morning but unless i get lucky im screwed:)

Xyphon said:
Elizebet from Ninja Gaiden 2. She's MUUUUUUUCH more annoying than ANY other boss in the game. I can't count how many times her homing blood arrow attack killed me.
realy? this had to be on hard cause shes soo easy to stun lock on normal.

Xyphon

Jun 17, 2009
ecoho said:
deonte9109 said:
ecoho said:
ok dont take this the wrong way but i now hate you:) im gonna try and beat it in the morning but unless i get lucky im screwed:)

Xyphon said:
realy? this had to be on hard cause shes soo easy to stun lock on normal.
Perhaps she was for you, but she constantly ranged my ass. To avoid the blood arrows, I had to distance myself from her because they lasted so long. Usually by the time I could reach her again, more fucking blood arrows were flying at my face.

When I finally killed her, took me about 30 minutes of jump-dashing all over the place.

Canadamus Prime

Robot in Disguise
Jun 17, 2009
ecoho said:
Patience, LOTS of patience. I actually didn't find him overly difficult, just time consuming.

EDIT: One tip though, always keep an eye on your healer. Never let your healer fall, once your healer falls, you're screwed. Couldn't hurt to take control of her once in awhile to make sure she's not doing anything stupid.

Polaris19

Aug 12, 2010
Adam the Clown from Dead Rising.

Made me want to chainsaw him. Which I did. Which resulted in death.

semikolon

Jan 23, 2010
freakin jinpachi (tekken5).
srsly.
this guy has like 10 stunning moves,
2 moves that can easily damage you for like 3/4 of your life bar and of course, are unblockable.
i admit, he's slow, but it's no help if you get stunlocked and shot to death.

Mr Pantomime

Jul 10, 2010
Selvaria in Valkyria Chronicles

First shes immortal, then shes not immortal, but had a awesome machine gun that can get you from anywhere, and every time you shoot her she ducks. Had to fire a smoke grenade at her and go in with a Shocktrooper at point blank range.

deonte9109

Sep 8, 2010
semikolon said:
freakin jinpachi (tekken5).
srsly.
this guy has like 10 stunning moves,
2 moves that can easily damage you for like 3/4 of your life bar and of course, are unblockable.
i admit, he's slow, but it's no help if you get stunlocked and shot to death.
i forgot about jinpachi. i had tekken 5 on my psp and i actually got so pissed that i threw my psp out a window(luckily i was on the first floor)