most annoying commercials ever

Jenova65

Oct 3, 2009
Amarok said:
Jenova65 said:
Erm, this....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f-yEWZTBQ64
'We buy any car, we buy any car',..............blaaaarrreuugh, literally makes me twitch!
Ninja'd!

[sub] any. any. any. any [/sub]
*gibbers* ;-)

GodsAndFishes

Mar 22, 2009
I can't remember what the advert is for, but its the one that absolutely kills the magical trevor song.

RabidusUnus

Oct 7, 2009
HI, I'M RONNY DOYEECH (THe way she says it, not the way it's spelled), ARE YOU IN DEBT TO THE I R S???
Shut up. Please.

RagingMetrosexual

Nov 1, 2009
We buy any car (.com)
We buy any car (.com)
Any any any any

A particularly annoying British advert that very nearly drives me to postal style rampages every time it's on.

trog08

Jul 24, 2009
NOT HAPPY JAN... Nah who am I kidding, that add is hilarious.... and probably means nothing to everyone outside of Australia... I think...

MadMechanic

Nov 6, 2009
I hate most adverts.
Any advert about global warming and climate change will really bug me.
The way they all 'invade' my time & privacy and order me to save the planet. They act all 'high and mighty' and its just fekkin annoying. I do cut my emissions, I do recycle, I don't drive, I do use engery saving lights....
Get out of my home, stop ordering me to do stuff, and stop wasting energy making these adverts! **
- Anyway, theres one Co2 advert I really hate - the one where the dad reads his daughter a "story". "Oh noes, awwl da wickle puppies and kitties wiw dwawn! Wots can we doo?"
Sod off.

Also -
WE BUY ANY CAR - (dot com!)
ANY MAkE ANY MODEL ANY PRODUCTION DATE.... >_>
I've only seen it 3 times, but its incredibly annoying. Even worse, the tunes stuck on loop in my head. Thanks a bunch, 'We Buy Any Car (.com)'

**I am NOT a climate change denier. I just hate people who decide to tell me that I 'must' do something, when I already do.

wizzerd229

Man of many Ideas
May 22, 2009
oh ho ho, in Ft Myers Florida there used to be this commercial for a store named Appliance Direct, 24/7, just plain annoying, if you live down in south east Florida you might understand

Eskimo_In_Egypt

Dec 1, 2009
Car Commercials. All of them. They're so stuck up they're own asses. "THIS is real luxury. With best MPG in its class." Fuck you, fuck your luxury, and your MPG is still 15 to the fucking gallon. Give me a piece of crap that seats four and gets 40 to the gallon, and I'm sold. I could care less about free on star or satellite radio, best warranty, ipod dock, wifi hotspot that doubles as an ass warmer. gah!!! Stuff makes me mad.

If they start advertising cars that have real millage and will don't actually need an warranty, that'd be awesome.

BTW. Head On is just wax. They're hoping that the commercials will allow for a placebo effect that will give way to a few testimonies.

LogicNProportion

Mar 16, 2009
The Verizon commercial where the guy spends his entire life naming songs and artist names. First couple times it was cool, but then they had it playing everytime your On Demand went to commercial...

Really crappy Real Estate and State Fair commercials as well. Grey Wolf Lodge also stands out as utter shit...

Misterian

Elite Member
Oct 3, 2009
Country
United States
I used to like commercials when I was little, not so much anymore.

I think those boring IRS tax assist commercials get on my nerves.

Jark212

Certified Deviant
Jul 17, 2008
WorldCritic said:
The one commercial that shows Smoky the Bear at the end, apparently they think that we'll prevent forest fires by annoying the hell out of us with a five year old kid singing a stupid song. Only you can prevent crappy commercials.
There wild fires now...

Edit: Because L.A. is not a forest...

Here in the CO Meth is a problem so they run these crazy scary-tactic.

http://www.myconfinedspace.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/12/spider-man-doing-meth-isnt-normal-but-on-meth-it-is.jpg

toapat

Mar 28, 2009
Demented Teddy said:
Charity ads.

Oh, starving children in Africa?
Well I don't care!
Seriously, I don't find anything happening in the 3rd world to be of interest to me.
and every dollar you send to the third world fucks it up even further.

Sigel

Jul 6, 2009
orangeapples said:
the ones about the abused animals...
This, but especially the one that has that woman singing. I have to change the channel immediately. That commercial caught me on a bad day and I have never forgiven it.

Gabes

May 8, 2008
DanielPowell33 said:
Couldn't remember the name, had to look it up....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WZipLIoRqm8&feature=related

Also, what does Head On do, the commercials don't really tell.
Funny you should say that. The reason the commercials don't say what it does is because they have scientifically tested "Head On" and guess what is does? Nothing. Scientifically proven to have no chemical effect on any part of the human body. And yet it makes money...