Most Annoying Online Gamers

Roxim Teaga

Dec 31, 2008
007Loser said:
People that play music while playing and the ones that have their mic turned all the way up. And people that talk on the damn phone while playing (that one has happened numerous times).
Sometimes a random soundboard noise or two to break up the mood is fine, and sometimes People just gotta answer the phone. Granted they should turn down the volume but it happens

Rameriz

Dec 31, 2008
Squeakers that think they are awesome at a game, when they really aren't that good

hypercube

Jul 23, 2008
People in WAR scenarios that spend more time writing in the chat about how crap and 'n00by' everybody else is than actually doing something. One guy seemed to spend the entire 15 minutes telling everybody else precisely what they were doing wrong. Good to see that he had the lowest renown reward at the end, but it would have been a wonderful moment to introduce friendly fire to that game.

Handofpwn

Aug 6, 2008
[Gavo said:
]The little kid who say "your mom's a tortilla" (pronounced tor-till-a)
Someone called your mom a tortilla? I think that that line may be either incredibly awesome or incredibly stupid.

Uncompetative

Jul 2, 2008
Xbox LIVE is a party full of noisy gatecrashers.

Microsoft should make it so you form a group with your friends over NXE and discuss what game to play over Live Chat, then enter a MP game only hearing those group members.

Ace of Spades

Jul 12, 2008
I don't have a mic, though I'll probably get one if I get Warhawk, but I was playing Call of Duty 4 with just one other person, and we were having a great time sneaking around the map trying to get the drop on each other. Then, a guy with a mic comes in, and starts being annoying, so I struck a deal with the other guy I was playing with, and we worked together to kill him over and over again. There is no greater revenge than that.

cyber_andyy

Dec 31, 2008
Little kids screaming, sorry, SCREAMING over thier mics.
People who think that they own the server and can tell you to "stfu" on VOIP

This might annoy most people, but I love being called a hacker.
Its just so great to know your annoying some one with thier "1337" skills by killing them over and over again. Whats funny is when they try to act like buddies to you after they have seen what a plonker they have been.

coldfrog

Can you feel around inside?
Dec 22, 2008
gremily said:
What can you not stand about people when playing online. (doesn't matter what game)

Mine is when little 10 year old kids act like there really good and there not, and when they think they know how to talk smack.
ACTUALLY, the worst are when they ARE good at a game and don't shut up about it. Then you can't show them up about it (this has happened to me a couple times).

Roxim Teaga

Dec 31, 2008
Spot1990 said:
People who A.) say you have no live because you're good enough to kill them.
B.) say you're shit because they just killed you.

One person accused me of both these things in the space of three games.
god i've had it happen in single games in Starcraft, Went from declaring me a hacker to being a worthless piece of garbage in the next 5 minutes whos 'not worthy of their computer' then back to being a hacker again, rinse, repeat a dozen times

Ongaru

Dec 24, 2008
gremily said:
Aardvark said:
Mine are the ones who ***** about annoying online gamers on internet forums afterwards. Moreso when they're terrible spellers.
...Are you trying to tell me something?
FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!

luckily i rarely come across annoying gamers. but when i do it's usually just a loud mouth smack talking 8 year old, which i find rather funny.

IactoSophos

Apr 3, 2008
The most annoying, bigoted, arrogant people I've met on the internet have been French. Make of that what you will

Geo Da Sponge

May 14, 2008
The bitchers. People who have their mic on, but only use it to say "*****!" or "Fuck!" whenever they die.

The Vaders. People who have their mike close enough to their mouth that you can hear their breathing, and then don't adjust it despite the fact the retards should see the 'speaking' symbol flashing on and off. This is doubly annoying, because their mikes generally become like this becuase they were talking into it, so you don't want to mute them.

Uncompetative said:
Xbox LIVE is a party full of noisy gatecrashers.

Microsoft should make it so you form a group with your friends over NXE and discuss what game to play over Live Chat, then enter a MP game only hearing those group members.
I hope you're being ironic, and looking at your avatar that seems likely.