Most Anticipated game of 2010

fluffy chicken 2

Apr 17, 2009
With 2010 just around the corner, what game are you looking most forward too. For me it's Super Mario Galaxy 2.

Cabisco

May 7, 2009
Halo:Reach

For saying that on these forums a small part of me expects to be banned for diservice to elitism.

I'm want to be really happy about Arkham asylum 2, but it seems to soon and i can't help but feel it will be rushed.

HardRockSamurai

May 28, 2008
I'm personally anticipating Half-Life 2: Episode 3 the most, but realistically, the most anticipated game of 2010 is probably...

Amnestic said:
Starcraft 2.

Along with all of South Korea.
Seriously, if that game doesn't come out soon, there's going to be a horrendous mass suicide in all of Korea.

Aura Guardian

Apr 23, 2008
Too f'ing many
Super Mario Galaxy 2
No More Heroes 2
Tatsunoko vs Capcom
Sin and Punishment 2
Red Steel 2
Monster Hunter 3
Thank god I pre-ordered them.

Need to pre-order The Grinder,Metroid: Other M. Thank you Dr.Death for the reminder.

SantoUno

Aug 13, 2009
Demon ID said:
Halo:Reach

For saying that on these forums a small part of me expects to be banned for diservice to elitism.

I'm want to be really happy about Arkham asylum 2, but it seems to soon and i can't help but feel it will be rushed.
Don't worry I'll stand with ya against the haters.

I'm looking forward to Castlevania: Lords of Shadow, though I still haven't seen anyone else mention the game.

martin's a madman

Aug 20, 2008
2010 looks like it is going to be a great year.

Bioshock 2,
Starcraft 2,
Mass effect 2,
Aliens: Colonial Marines,
And Alien VS Predator.

Plus the releases of Nintendo's actual franchises.

Guy32

Jan 4, 2009
Aura Guardian said:
Monster Hunter 3
I was until it got moved from PS3 to Wii. I'm not really a PS3 fanboy, I have a Wii too, but the online for my Wii doesn't work. It makes me mad though because Monster Hunter is one of the most un-casual game I've ever played and it kills me to see it as an exclusive to the most casual system.

Anyway, I don't know about most, but I'm really looking forward to all the new Final Fantasies. Even Versus.