FALLOUT NEW VEGAS
FALLOUT NEW VEGAS
FALLOUT NEW VEGAS
FALLOUT NEW VEGAS
FALLOUT NEW VEGAS
FALLOUT NEW VEGAS

ShotgunSmoke

Apr 19, 2009
Four pages and no one has mentioned Mafia 2. The sequel to one of the most cinematic games of all time is coming out on June and no one says a goddamn thing. WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU, PEOPLE?

MAFIA 2. Now this thread is complete.

Mass Effect 2

Alpha Protocol

Inco

Swarm Agent
Sep 12, 2008
Amnestic said:
Starcraft 2.

Along with all of South Korea.
And myself as well.
Really, i would be psyched up for mass effect 2, dead rising 2 or bioshock 2 (pattern?) but starcraft 2 eclipses them all quite easily.

farmerboy219

Feb 22, 2009
fluffy chicken 2 said:
With 2010 just around the corner, what game are you looking most forward too. For me it's Super Mario Galaxy 2.
Technicaly it's God of War III because that won the anticipated game of 2010 award in lots of award shows.

But for me it's Heavy Rain, looks awesome!

Vortigar

Nov 8, 2007
There's really only one sure-fire buy for me next year so far, SSF4. T Hawk + Cody = sold, I'd like some Q shaped seasoning but will do without.

Also:
CvS2 HD Remix? Please Capcom!

VF5R on PS3? Please Sega!

I have a lot of patience and a huge backlog of games I'm hoping to pull out at bargain prices next year. I've yet to play Assassin's Creed 2, Arkham Asylum, Borderlands and Dragon Age for example.

The Skip Master

Dec 27, 2009
The biggest for me is Bioshock 2. But wait their's also Dead Rising 2, Splinter Cell:Conviction, Halo:Reach, and even an Arkham Asylum 2!! And others i can't think off right now!

They all better not sucked.

Wilbot666

Aug 21, 2009
HardRockSamurai said:
I'm personally anticipating Half-Life 2: Episode 3 the most, but realistically, the most anticipated game of 2010 is probably...

Amnestic said:
Starcraft 2.

Along with all of South Korea.
Seriously, if that game doesn't come out soon, there's going to be a horrendous mass suicide in all of Korea.
First of all, Bwahahaha you made me actually lol and second of all...

I want inFamous 2!
*crosses fingers and prays to the Great Rooster*

Lordmarkus

Jun 6, 2009
Fallout: New Vegas. Fallout 3's gameplay and it's developed by some of the original staff... *drewl*.

But if Valve ever get of their butts and announce Episode 3 or even better, Half-Life 3, that will easily take the first place.