Most anticipated games of 2009-2010 that don't end in numbers.

Tdc2182

May 21, 2009
Mimsofthedawg said:
Tdc2182 said:
I'm sure this topic might have already been done but I've been seeing a lot of new games coming out this year and what I've been noticing is how they are all sequals. Not that thats a bad thing, but I haven't really seen many original titles this year. I thought that Dead island looks really good but I haven't seen anything about that game for 2 or 3 years now.
Fallout 3 GOTY Edition. Hey, it doesn't end in a number.

Oh, and Batman: Arkham Asylum.

that's all I can think of.

Really, I'm not too excited for any confirmed video games that are coming out in the next few years. Apparently Bethesda's working on a new TES game and a new fallout - and then there's that independent company that's been given permission to make a fallout. Those games would be pretty sweet. One word of advice though - I'd stop labeling them as sequels. I don't really think of them as sequels, more like different stories in the same universe. They need to take a lesson from what the Legend of Zelda has done.
Actually the new fallout game is going to be new vegas and its gonna be by the same guys who made the first 2

xChevelle24

Mar 10, 2009
Jeeze.

Modern Warfare 2. Doesn't count.
Bad Company 2. Doesn't count.
Madden 10. Doesn't count.

I think I'll go with Operation Flashpoint 2: Dragon Rising. BOOM! GET FUCKED OP! GET FUCKED!

Sorry. I just get excited when I find ways around rules.

[Gavo]

Jun 29, 2008
not a zaar said:
Brutal Legend and Bayonetta are both on the top of the list for me, too bad they are console only.
Brutal Legend is for PC, too.

LordGarbageMan

Jul 24, 2009
operation flashpoint dragon rising AND i just cant wait for fallout new vegas no matter when it comes out

pha kin su pah

Mar 26, 2008
Batman, AA
Borderlands
Wet
Operation Flashpoint: dragon rising
Splinter Cell Conviction
Red Dead Redemption

Layzor

Feb 18, 2009
Brink, Batman and brutal legend.

I was really anticipating prototype as the trailers looked fantastic but ended up not even buying it.

ToMegaTherion

Mar 22, 2009
Batman:Arkham asylum, Alan Wake and Brütal legends(Like so many before me, but who gives a rats ass?)

not a zaar

Dec 16, 2008
[Gavo said:
]
not a zaar said:
Brutal Legend and Bayonetta are both on the top of the list for me, too bad they are console only.
Brutal Legend is for PC, too.
No it isn't. Why do you say such things without knowing what you are talking about?

L3m0n_L1m3

Jul 27, 2009
Twilight the game. ^_^
No but seriously pretty much all the games I'm looking forward too are sequels (besides borderland).

hardter

Aug 1, 2009
M.A.G (Reminds a lot of Planetside)

Ghostbusters (I live in Europe so not out till October over here)

Colonial Marines

Alien Vs Predator

Feb 13, 2008
woem said:
I'm also curious about Saw: The Video Game [http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saw:_The_Video_Game] but I haven't seen any coverage of it yet so I'm not sure if I should be excited about it.
Oh yes, [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news/view/89250-Saws-Jigsaw-Killer-Returns] you have. [http://www.escapistmagazine.com/articles/view/conferences/e3_2009/6169-Holy-Crap-Saw-Doesnt-Suck]

geon106

Jul 15, 2009
For me its the following:

Alan Wake
Borderlands
Heavy Rain
Elder Scrolls 5 (tho a sequal)

Not sure if they are all due this year but i want them

timmytom1

Feb 26, 2009
Xerosch said:
not a zaar said:
Brutal Legend and Bayonetta
Yes, and I would like to add Arkham Asylum and Melty Blood: Actress Again

And 'I am alive' looks nice
I thought they took i am alive right back to the drawing board earlier this year?

OT:brutal legend,bayonetta and scribblenauts