Most badass characters?

Ieyland

Apr 23, 2010
I seem to be infatuated with them. Hmph.

I'll start off with Max Payne.

delet

Nov 2, 2008
Gordon Freeman, Master Chief, etc.

I personally pick Laharl though; He can literally destroy an entire space fleet on his own...

Malifact

Apr 13, 2010
Master Chief, from the Halo games.

And, of course... Rambo.

NOTHING can stop this guy.

Tony2077

Dec 19, 2007
master chief it will be said sooner or later so I'll just do it to get it over with
damn i was beaten to it

ultracheeser

Jul 2, 2009
oh jesus... So many choices.
Marcus Fenix. Or any Call of Duty protagonist. RAMIREZ! STOP THE ENTIRE INVASION BY YOURSELF!

Hazy

Jun 29, 2008
Ieyland said:
I'll start off with Max Payne.
Max Payne was my choice, and I refuse to change it.

Being able to bust into a room filled with 5 heavily armed men, kill them all, and then smugly reminisce about how he would have arrested said goons in his past life is truly a testament to how far that man has fallen.
And I wouldn't have it any other way.

Dorian Cornelius Jasper

Space Robot From Outer Space
Apr 8, 2008
Malifact said:
And, of course... Rambo.

NOTHING can stop this guy.
In the original novel, around which the first movie was loosely based, Rambo was killed by his former CO. With a shotgun blast to the head.

However, this really only proves that not even canon can stop him.

NeutralDrow

Mar 23, 2009

Any given person of the Dynasty Warriors or Samurai Warriors games, really, but Lu Bu most of all.

Marter

Elite Member
Legacy
Oct 27, 2009
Nathan Hale from the Resistance Series. Takes down everyone by himself. The AI is absolutely no help in those games.

VivaciousDeimos

May 1, 2010
Leon Kennedy and Chris Redfield from RE4 and RE5, as they mow through entire villages of infected by themselves (Sheva doesn't count).

I'll also second Commander Sheppard and add that the majority of your crew from both games could also be considered one man armies, which is why they're on your crew in the first place.