Most Disturbing Movie You've Ever Seen

Flap Jack452

Jan 5, 2009
2 Girls, 1 cup. Also a friend told me about a new video called "2 kids, 1 sandbox." If it is what he says it is then you should not search for it.

scoHish

Mar 27, 2008
Skizle said:
There are things that make your stomach turn from what you may see, you may be scared for life from what you might have seen, it may have just mad you go "WTF". Either way name the most disturbing movie you've ever seen.

My choice would have to be hands down Cannibal Holocaust. Corny name yes, but if you've ever seen this movie you know what I'm talking about
First thing that came to mind when i read the thread. Not one of those movies I recommend to people...

Jsnoopy

Nov 20, 2008
definitely NOT The Unborn.... the part where the freaking lady looks through a glory hole ands all like "WTF?!" then poopy water squirrts out and turns into bugs. It made me laugh for like 10 minutes straight.
EDIT:
^^^Oh yeah 2 kids and a sandbox sounds HORRIBLE.

clicklick

Oct 29, 2008
Most of the disturbing/gruesome have already mentioned, from crazy Japanese shit to awful torture entertainment to just total mindfuck.

But there are a few 'gems' who havent been mentioned.

The Ring :

- Yes I have seen the Japanese version and the American version and the latter had more impact...i had watched it in a late show with my cousins and there were 3 instances when I could literally feel a cold chill run down my spine and I missed a couple of heart beats. Oh and we couldn't watch the tv for couple of days...especially at night.

Braindead and Bad Taste :

- Peter Jackson may have directed LOTR trilogy but these two still linger in my mind as I was a kid when I watched them...they are humorous, over the top but not when you are 13 :(

Oh and 2 girls 1 cup was also awful !

lizards

Jan 20, 2009
2 GIRLS ONE CUP AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

good god that was aweful and thats comeing from someone who generaly watchs saw and others like it not even a stomach ach from that stuff

edit: the timothy twist thing was the only time that ever happened that was sick as shit and one of the few times my stomach has turned

Lunars Shadow

Feb 18, 2009
The Butcher Boy.

I watched this movie when I was around 15, it's incredibly hard-hitting and it truly portrays the harsh realities of life. It's definately the most depressing movie I have ever seen.

Has anybody else been unfortunate enough to get depressed by this movie?

Edit: I'm quite intrigued about this movie "Audition" I might have to give this a watch.

bmf185

Jan 8, 2009
Hed_Kansa said:
Miike Takashi's Audition

Sorry but a chick sitting on a dude chest giggling like a schoolgirl whilst graphicly sawing his leg off with piano wire kinda sticks in your mind.
This is what I was going to say. Everyone that I've shown this movie to has either said "Holy shit!" or "Oh my god!" at some point. Good stuff.

Jan 29, 2009
The new Willy Wonka, because it ended up being wrong for its intended audience in its creepiness and Johnny Depp's Michael Jackson impersonation.

INF1NIT3 D00M

Aug 14, 2008
Those damn Saw movies.
I love em later, but Im always scared to sleep after watching them, for fear Jigsaw will kidnap me for wanking. Honestly thats about the worst I've ever done, but I doubt Jigsaw is a big fan of wankers XP

Jaythulhu

Jun 19, 2008
barryween said:
Jaythulhu said:
Sade. Hands down the most fucked up movie I've ever seen.

Followed closely by Tromeo & Juliette, Fear & Loathing in Las Vegas (I've never been able to get through it in one sitting) and the Toxic Avenger.
I forgot about the Toxic Avenger! That movie isnt disturbing so much as just FUCKING BRUTAL! Like
SPOILERS (IF YOU HAVENT SEEN THE BEST B MOVIE EVER YET)
When the fat dude get's his head crushed by the gym equipment.
That depends on whether you're eating at the time of viewing or not. For the record, Evil Dead 2 / Army of Darkness are tied holding the title for best B-Movie ever. Toxic Avenger follows a close 3rd. :D

Dufferking75

Dec 4, 2008
The House on Haunted Hill remake, the whole idea of a murderous insane asylum creeped me out so much, which made it all the more entertaining ;)

Cogings

Jan 15, 2009
bmf185 said:
Hed_Kansa said:
Miike Takashi's Audition

Sorry but a chick sitting on a dude chest giggling like a schoolgirl whilst graphicly sawing his leg off with piano wire kinda sticks in your mind.
This is what I was going to say. Everyone that I've shown this movie to has either said "Holy shit!" or "Oh my god!" at some point. Good stuff.
When my friends and I show people who haven't seen it we tell them it is a slow paced Japanese Romantic Comedy.

Gets them every time! Ha

bmf185

Jan 8, 2009
Cogings said:
bmf185 said:
Hed_Kansa said:
Miike Takashi's Audition

When my friends and I show people who haven't seen it we tell them it is a slow paced Japanese Romantic Comedy.

Gets them every time! Ha
haha I am definitely going to try that. I have the perfect victim...

Jaythulhu

Jun 19, 2008
Dufferking75 said:
The House on Haunted Hill remake, the whole idea of a murderous insane asylum creeped me out so much, which made it all the more entertaining ;)
I agree with that. The way the ghosts moved on video screens and cameras? Damn that freaked me out.

Raven's Nest

Elite Member
Feb 19, 2009
I think Oldboy just about takes this one...

To truly work out why I simply had to ask my self one question...What, out of any of the films I have seen, would I most like, not to happen to me?...

{Would I want to be locked up long enough for my baby daughter to grow old enough for me not to recognise her when i eventually broke free after 15 years. If I then proceeded to fuck my daughter repeatedley and fall in love with her. Then have my tongue cut out? And lots of other bad things my brain is thankfully not allowing me to remember right now.}

*shudders and shakes* Fuck that for a game of soldiers...

Antiparticle

Dec 8, 2008
I tend to stay away from disturbing/scary movies, but one I did see is Final Destination, and I really didn't like it. Death is already scary enough in real life, but in that movie it's like having something invisible, all around you, everywhere and in everything, planning to kill you in a gruesome way without warning... ick.