Most expensive circumcision in human history

Eacaraxe

Elite Member
Legacy
May 28, 2020
Country
United States
I'd call it one hot blowjob but I doubt that would fly for a forum topic. Either way, get rekt, Bezos.

Eacaraxe

Elite Member
Legacy
May 28, 2020
Country
United States
The bad news is that nobody's going to be eager to ride on that literal vomit rocket for a while.
Now that's just not fair. Nobody's going to vomit on it unless it goes a little too fast or a little too far. Or if the people on it just have a strong gag reflex.

CM156

Resident Reactionary
Legacy
May 6, 2020
Country
United States
I thought this was going to be a thread about settlement with a patient over an actual botched circumcision.
Pleasantly surprised.

bluegate

Elite Member
Legacy
Dec 28, 2010
Talking about circumcision, how many Americans on here have had their dicks clipped?

Schadrach

Elite Member
Legacy
Mar 20, 2010
Country
US
Talking about circumcision, how many Americans on here have had their dicks clipped?
Statistically, it's about 1 in 3 males in the US. About a hundred babies die from it yearly. All because the guy who invented corn flakes thought it would reduce masturbation. All the ladies in the audience should just be glad his "treatment" for girls didn't have the same staying power (it involved chemically burning the clitoris with acid).

Eacaraxe

Elite Member
Legacy
May 28, 2020
Country
United States
All because the guy who invented corn flakes thought it would reduce masturbation.
And it's perpetuated by the medical, pharmaceutical, and cosmetics industries because it's insanely profitable...each neonatal foreskin is worth about $100,000 in fibroblasts used for skin grafts, (certain) organ replacements, and cosmetic products. Yes, baby dick skin cream is actually a thing. So are foreskin anoplasties (I'll leave you fine folks to Google that for yourselves).

Of course, neither the mothers nor the circumcised boys see a dime of that.

Schadrach

Elite Member
Legacy
Mar 20, 2010
Country
US
Yes, baby dick skin cream is actually a thing.
There are several of them these days. They use language to describe that particular ingredient that disguises what exactly it is. Foreskins are a common source of "epidermal growth factor", "human fibroblast conditioned media " or similar.

The most infamous of these skin creams was the SkinMedica one that Oprah used to push.

Gergar12

Elite Member
Legacy
Apr 24, 2020
Country
United States
I wish he would try to scale up production vs this being a rich man's toy. Hate Elon Musk all you want, and he is at least okay with fascism as long as his taxes are low, but at least he is trying to be more ambitious.