Most hated enemy in gaming?

wolas3214

Mar 30, 2011
After giving dead space 2 a spin i can safely say i HATE THOSE STALKERS. From their looks, to their damned creepy chirping and barking.. To intelligent for their own good and by far to resillient, Even if an alt fire ripper blade with clip them theyll STILL crawl at you and while your firing at that one theres already another charging at you and yet another looking at you, reporting your movements to every other stalker in the place. And odds are theres ALOT. So, people of escapist. whats your most hated enemy from dead space 2 or otherwise.

http://youtu.be/zP8szo_4_Vc

icyneesan

Feb 28, 2010
The fleshpounds in Killing Floor (They make me hate Fithscross and that Hospital level) and the creepers in Minecraft.

Mr. Omega

ANTI-LIFE JUSTIFIES MY HATE!
Jul 1, 2010
SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS......
(please don't let this be a low-content post...)

Fiad

Apr 3, 2010
Minecraft skeletons or Spelunky spiders. Maybe Spelunky frogs as well.

-AC80-

Jul 10, 2009

The amnesia the dark decent monster. Just hearing that noise makes my spine shiver in fear. But it could be a question to weather they are annoying but to me they are annoying because every time I come into contact with them I pee myself​

therandombear

Elite Member
Sep 28, 2009
Raskolnikov34 said:
The Head crabs from Half-life in all their varieties.

They're just so insidiously annoying.
Hate the poison headcrabs..."HURR DURR LEAVE YOU WITH 1HP LEFT" =(

I hate Cazadors and Giant Cazadors in Fallout: New Vegas...really hate them.

AT God

Dec 24, 2008
I cannot pick one, Poison headcrabs are high up, as are their poison masters and the fast zombies. Banelings and lurkers in Starcraft were always a pest too. And I hate the enemies that dodge leashes and kicks in Bulletstorm, so boring just to shoot them.

Get_A_Grip_

May 9, 2010
Most annoying enemy that plagues most games is the camera.
Poor camera controls have hindered so many great games, especially adventure games.

Bezz_Ad

Apr 4, 2011
TheMagicIndian said:
The motherfucking cliff racers in Morrowind. They make me rage just thinking about them.
Aww ninja'd.

Also ReDead from Ocarina of Time. I hate them because they scared the shit out of me.

Ordinaryundone

Oct 23, 2010
Any Sniper, especially the ones that can OHK you. The Jackals from Halo 2 are the worst in recent memory, though their are plenty of examples.

Joey Wonton

Jun 12, 2011
-AC80- said:
The amnesia the dark decent monster. Just hearing that noise makes my spine shiver in fear. But it could be a question to weather they are annoying but to me they are annoying because every time I come into contact with them I pee myself​
Agreed! Sometimes I wouldn't see it for like 20 seconds because the moment I'd hear that things...growl(?) I would RUN LIKE [Profanity]!

But I think Wild Ghouls in fallout freaked me the HELL out, in all those dark corridors, esp. The Dunwitch building.

Treeinthewoods

May 14, 2010
therandombear said:
Raskolnikov34 said:
The Head crabs from Half-life in all their varieties.

They're just so insidiously annoying.
Hate the poison headcrabs..."HURR DURR LEAVE YOU WITH 1HP LEFT" =(

I hate Cazadors and Giant Cazadors in Fallout: New Vegas...really hate them.
I concur with Cazadors, those fucking things suck ass.

I'm already creeped out by tarantula wasps as it is (got attacked by one when I was young) so when they are the size of terriers in large groups it just grosses me right the hell out.