Most Hated Pokemon

happyvampyre

Oct 13, 2009
Bidoof. That thing must die. And Mime Jr. I seriously want to cry every time I encounter one of those...

A Weary Exile

Aug 24, 2009
oppp7 said:
Milotic: Hard to evolve...Wobbuffet: useless (requires damage to be taken to attack the opponent)
Milotic and Wobuffet are some of the best Poke'mon in the entire series, Wobbuffet is even banned from professional tournaments. I still hate them though because Milotic is ugly (IMO) and Wobuffet is just...stupid. And you don't know ugly until you've seen a female Wobuffet. D:

oppp7

Aug 29, 2009
wouldyoukindly99 said:
oppp7 said:
Milotic: Hard to evolve...Wobbuffet: useless (requires damage to be taken to attack the opponent)
Milotic and Wobuffet are some of the best Poke'mon in the entire series, Wobbuffet is even banned from professional tournaments. I still hate them though because Milotic is ugly (IMO) and Wobuffet is just...stupid. And you don't know ugly until you've seen a female Wobuffet. D:
I've seen them. I had to breed them for a Wynaut for the pokedex (this was before I knew about Dittos). Why is it banned?
And Milotic may be a good pokemon, but it was hard as hell to evolve. I spent several hours making those poffins... Plus there's the fact that I needed one with the right tastes for poffins and Feebas is hard to find.

oppp7

Aug 29, 2009
Sporky111 said:
The starters seem to be really hit-and-miss. They just dropped the ball on fire types, I mean from the amazingness of Charizard and Typhlosion to Blaziken (a fighting chicken?) and Monferno (a flame-assed monkey).

Same deal with water. Awesome Blastoise, Feraligatr (who I really hated), slightly less-than-awesome Swampert, then Empoleon. I really have nothing to say about the final other than "it's what a boat would look like if it was penguin shaped".

And then there's Meganium. . .
I like Torterra... And Mudkips are awesome (I herd everyone likes them). And Charizard was just a dragon. Unimaginative.

A Weary Exile

Aug 24, 2009
Wobuffets are banned because they are extremley hard to kill especially when they have the right moveset, I direct you to this website [http://www.smogon.com/dp/pokemon/wobbuffet] to see why.

I always get my ass kicked by Milotic because of their unfairly high stats, so they're kind of worth the effort.

On a side note, I searched 'Girl Wobuffet' on google images to get you a picture of one and let's just say I found something else that applies to Rule #34. D: That was not a pleasant picture.

Joshimodo

Sep 13, 2008
Logic 0 said:
Magikarp because he's so weak and evloveing him is difficult.
Magikarp evolves at level 20, he's easy to get to that...

Mine goes to Bidoof. Never has a more retarded looking and useless creature existed, besides fanboys.

Jonatron

Sep 8, 2008
PrinceoN said:
Gyrados and Peliper need to die! or maybe i should just stop choosing the fire starters...nah, they need to die. and since sapphire onward, gyrados isnt good...he has crappy special attack but learns special moves...
He has ALWAYS had crappy special attack and learned special moves. Difference with after R/S/E is that he gets Physical STAB water with Waterfall. This makes Gyrados much better.

Besides, any electric move. (Although when you first meet them, they might be able to tank it...)

Carbonhunter

Sep 24, 2009
Ok what's with all the magikarp hate???
Regardless of his crappy fighting ability you gotta love his "Magi karp karp" on the television program!
I hated Donphan, that and Miltank... in fact any bloody Pokemon that knew Roll-out and had enough health to keep bloody doing it until my Charizard ate it's face.
Slightly off topic, Shiny Nidoking ftw! Strength, Flame thrower, Ice Beam and Thunderbolt. Not a single cheat used!!!

Audemas

Aug 12, 2008
For everyone who hates Magikarp, you guys should get a real kick out of this.
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/377178

Ridonculous_Ninja

Apr 15, 2009
TheBarefootBandit said:
Twilight_guy said:
Zubat. Curse you for appearing so many fucking times in every single fucking cave!! DIE you god-damn BAT!
Same to Geodude. Nuisances the pair of them.
Ya, but Graveler looks awesome and doesn't appear enough to be annoying. So it is mildly redeemed.
Audemas said:
I love that movie.

Well what the f*** do you mean you don't know Hyper Beam? OH JUST USE SPLASH ATTACK!
Joshimodo said:
Logic 0 said:
Magikarp because he's so weak and evloveing him is difficult.
Magikarp evolves at level 20, he's easy to get to that...

Mine goes to Bidoof. Never has a more retarded looking and useless creature existed, besides fanboys.
He is a beaver. That makes him ridiculous, but as a Canadian, I should have one.

IxionIndustries

Mar 18, 2009
Generator said:
OT:
Oh good lord.. I fucking hated this thing's evolution in D&P.

My poor Torterra and my Golbat got their asses whipped by it, and this fat bastard:

Audemas

Aug 12, 2008
Ridonculous_Ninja said:
Audemas said:
I love that movie.
Well what the f*** do you mean you don't know Hyper Beam? OH JUST USE SPLASH ATTACK!
Best line of that entire video.