Most Hated Pokemon

Magus44

Aug 26, 2008
I stopped playing after #151. I just laugh at most of the new ones. Seriously... A ghost.. that.. infests appliances...

Flying-Emu

Oct 30, 2008
Andronicus said:
Combee. I realised they were fast running out of ideas for original Pokemon somewhere towards the beginning of Ruby and Sapphire, but when I found this Pokemon I had to put my DS down, take a deep breath, and play my old Silver game, just to remind myself that Pokemon could be good and original.

Combee is an abomination.
DUDE.

Seriously, Combee evolves into a bee queen with a beehive on her ass. That's amazing, and she's also one of the better Poke'mon!

oppp7

Aug 29, 2009
Why does everyone hate the newer ones? Wasn't Gold/Silver considered better than the originals? My first game for them was Platinum, although I was into them in 1999-2000, and none seem to irritating. Hell, more pokemon just means there's more to do.

Cakes

Aug 26, 2009
Basically, any of the new ones. They've gone way overboard in regard to coming up with about a billion new Pokemon for every new generation. So much unoriginal shit now, it's embarassing.

Turtleboy1017

Likes Turtles
Nov 16, 2008
popdafoo said:

I caught a shiny one of these and it sucks because I don't know how to use it. A level 50 shiny Roselia and I don't even know any good tactics for it.
That's nothing man, I got a shiny fucking DUNSPARCE.

What the HELL am I supposed to do with a god damn DUNSPARCE???

Dunsparce use dig! Alright, it did 1/40 of the opponents health bar even though dunsparce is a lvl 100, and dig is doubly super effective against my enemy!

IT SUCKS SO BAD :(

kantalupa

Jul 30, 2009
gotta go with magikarp (of course), im also surprised nobody said goldeen, delibird, metapod,and silcoon and cascoon( although theres not really a difference between the 2 besides their evolution). those pokemon can go die, with the exception of magikarp cause gyarados is awesome.

scrambledeggs

Aug 17, 2009
I love spoink :(

I love magikarp :(

I hate the wolf thing that isn't zigzagoon in ruby. Ziggy picked up gold nuggets!.

iJosh

Nov 21, 2007
Logic 0 said:
Magikarp because he's so weak and evloveing him is difficult.
expShare ftw.

Yeah, magikarp was horrible. But I also hated metapod.

Andronicus

Terror Australis
Mar 25, 2009
Magus44 said:
I stopped playing after #151. I just laugh at most of the new ones. Seriously... A ghost.. that.. infests appliances...
Haven't you ever seen Poltergeist? Come on, that's one of the best movies ever.

A ghost that's supposed to look like appliances, however...

Flying-Emu said:
Andronicus said:
Combee. I realised they were fast running out of ideas for original Pokemon somewhere towards the beginning of Ruby and Sapphire, but when I found this Pokemon I had to put my DS down, take a deep breath, and play my old Silver game, just to remind myself that Pokemon could be good and original.

Combee is an abomination.
DUDE.

Seriously, Combee evolves into a bee queen with a beehive on her ass. That's amazing, and she's also one of the better Poke'mon!
So? Gyrados evolves from Magikarp. Case in point.
Besides, I never thought Vespiquen looked that good anyway.

Trendkill6

Dec 14, 2008
Captain Lag said:
I came to this thread to make sure no one said blastoise. They didn't. I love blastoise.
Of course no one would say Blastoise, he has freaking cannon-shoulders!
OT: Abra even though the evolution's were amazing, Abra itself could only learn teleport and was a pain in the ass to level.

Off-topic: Am I the only one who thinks they should replace HMs with items or make it to where they don't take away an attack?