Most Hated Pokemon

GrinningManiac

Jun 11, 2009
BolognaBaloney said:
Anything past the Red/Blue/Yellow/Crystal/Silver/Gold. Old school is the best.
YEAH!!! Ol' Skool!

I'm with this guy, I hated everything after these, though I didn't care much for Crystal/Silver/Gold either (only ever played Blue! I love Oddish!) though I loved the piggy-mammothy thingy

Flamezdudes

Aug 27, 2009
Unlike some others here, there are a few 3rd and 4th gen Pokemon that i like, although Hoenn is my most hated region.

I would have to say Probopass is my most hated Pokemon, it's just a massive head of Mario for peets sake. It's stupid!

RobotNinja

Aug 2, 2009
BolognaBaloney said:
Anything past the Red/Blue/Yellow/Crystal/Silver/Gold. Old school is the best.
Agreed. I suppose I should hate Jynx, since its blackface and all, but really I just think its funny.

hottsaucekid

Sep 20, 2009
well the only one i could think of is abra b/c it was impossible to catch.
if u could catch 1 though it was worth it.
ABRA APPEARS
GO BLASTOISE!!!
ABRA USES TELEPORT!!!
WTF!!!!!

Ninja Tank

May 19, 2009
I hate any pokemon that people use with cheats to make them badass. Like doing a move that will make the next move a 100% hit then do a instant kill move next.

Dec 27, 2008
Ridonculous_Ninja said:
Erana said:
Andantil said:
Missingno
You kidding? I Love that thing!

I think this is a better guess:

But I liked Zigzagoon, I called him Ziggy. He was awesome. Ratata sucks until he evolves into an epic kill everything beast. God my Raticate is overpowered...

OT: Mr. Mime, the appliances everyone has pictures of above me and Magikarp. Gyarados is another story though.

I really don't dislike any pokemon before Ruby version except Magikarp. I grew up with Pokemon Red and watched the show, I knew every one of the original 151 pokemon by it's numerical value.

Ya. I had a poster of all of them. I still have my original Pokedex guide book. *nostalgia!*
I still have one of the original electronic PokeDex's. It still works too.

OT: I hate Jigglypuff so much. Your musics bad and you should feel bad!

Florion

Dec 7, 2008
Feebas was teeth-gnashingly impossible to find. I must have wasted at least three hours of my life fishing in every little square of that river outside Route Wherever, trying to find the little bastard, but he never showed. And I really wanted a Milotic! *_* So pretty... I will never forgive Feebas for not wanting to be relegated to a life of captivity and being trained for use in shows and death matches. God.

Also, Rattata and Zubat, for the reason that they drove me mad in dungeons with high Random Encounter rates when I ran out of Repel.

Soxafloppin

Coxa no longer floppin'
Jun 22, 2009
Kingsman said:
Any Pokemon that came with whichever generation spawned so despicably carbon-copy remakes like Beautifly, Wurmple, and the ever useless and disgustingly unimaginative Luvfish.

I got tired of Pokemon when they released the generation after Johto, but I didn't hate it until they stopped including the creativity and uniqueness each Pokemon had when they first began.

Its mouth looks like a.....well it just looks wrong.

Apache2142

Aug 25, 2009
Every last pokemon since the first series...the originals were the best! I can't think of any kinda of pokemon they aint madde!! Maybe toaster-chu is the next!

kiyeshi

Aug 8, 2009
Bidoof is pretty terrible, the ratatta clone from diamond/pearl. It couldn't do anything except learn most of the HM's when it evolved.

Computer-Noob

Mar 21, 2009
Abra. That asshole would never get captured. He'd just teleport.

Same with Electrode in the power plant, except he'd blow the shit out of himself and my pokemon...

Zagzag

Sep 11, 2009
I really don't like empoleon. One of my friends obsessively uses it all the time, but I just don't get what's so good about it. I take great pleasure in defeating all his stupid Empoleons every time we battle!

oppp7

Aug 29, 2009
For everyone who hates later generations, go to http://www.escapistmagazine.com/forums/read/9.146096#3323511