Most Hated Pokemon

Just_Karol

Aug 5, 2009
Blackadder51 said:
I swear some of the new pokemon are ones that look like fridges and fans, so i'll choose them for lack of imagination

EDIT: http://bbsimg.ngfiles.com/15/18995000/ngbbs49eaa4aa048bb.jpg
See this is what happens when you base pokemon on electrons!!

But I think this takes the biscuit

I also have a hatred for the new evolve forms of Magmar, electabuzz etc etc etc etc ETC!

God, I'm 'way' too aware of this!

rhyno435

Apr 24, 2009
I thought that the Ruby and Sapphire pokemon were acceptable, but after that, in Diamond and Pearl, they just started getting completely stupid. Worst would probably be any of the new evolutions of old pokemon. I thought that Togepi and Togetic was it, and now there's Togekiss?! What happened to you Pokemon?

Superior Mind

Feb 9, 2009
I don't know any of the ones past the first 151 and from what I've seen 152+ are all fucking stupid.
I hate the evolved form of Scyther, can't remember it's name I've seen a picture of it though. Way to take one of the most wicked-looking Pokemon and turn him into a retarded crab-thing.

toapat

Mar 28, 2009
Blackadder51 said:
I swear some of the new pokemon are ones that look like fridges and fans, so i'll choose them for lack of imagination

EDIT: http://bbsimg.ngfiles.com/15/18995000/ngbbs49eaa4aa048bb.jpg
that is one pokemon actually manipulating those appliances

Punnyfuzz

Sep 26, 2009
Miltank hands down

the goldenrod gym leader had one. and weather it was the classic G/S or the new HG/SS, That Thing was the only thing that made me Gamer Rage in my life and I'll have you know, I'm a usually always a pasivest... Ahh.. the memories..
(maybe I'm over reacting a bit...)

Sonicron

Do the buttwalk!
Mar 11, 2009
I only played as far as Gold, but the only pokémon that really stuck in my head were the original ones. Mr Mime, Jynx and Gloom all look stupid, but the one creature I fucking HATED was Golbat. Ugly ************, and annoying too.

That being said, my favorite pokémon (design-wise) was Koffing. Just genius. A happy floating purple fart-ball. xD

Ridonculous_Ninja

Apr 15, 2009
Superior Mind said:
I don't know any of the ones past the first 151 and from what I've seen 152+ are all fucking stupid.
I hate the evolved form of Scyther, can't remember it's name I've seen a picture of it though. Way to take one of the most wicked-looking Pokemon and turn him into a retarded crab-thing.
He really looks more like a Space Pirate with wings...

Although I like the evolution they gave Porygon, they just gave him more polygons. XD

YYZed

Jun 25, 2008
IcemanFreeze said:
no mother could ever love this creature...

Spoink...half spring, half oink..
the 7th post beat me, did you know one of the pokedex things on it said "if he stops bouncing he dies"?

how to beat him:
1. push him over
2. ?????
3. PROFIT!!!

traceur_

Feb 19, 2009
Flying-Emu said:
Andronicus said:
Combee. I realised they were fast running out of ideas for original Pokemon somewhere towards the beginning of Ruby and Sapphire, but when I found this Pokemon I had to put my DS down, take a deep breath, and play my old Silver game, just to remind myself that Pokemon could be good and original.

Combee is an abomination.
DUDE.

Seriously, Combee evolves into a bee queen with a beehive on her ass. That's amazing, and she's also one of the better Poke'mon!
Vespiquen kick arse!

Why the hell are so many people bashing the later generations? The new ones have way more original designs, not just shit like "ekans", just a big rattlesnake, or "Persian", just a cat. And the new games are infinitely better than the first two generations.

The new ones are way better.

I've always hated Jynx, it's a joke.

RemoteControlRox

Aug 24, 2009
Wobuffet.

It can't be taught any moves. It doesn't learn any moves. And all of the ones it knows? Dependent on what the opponent does. I'm convinced that it exists merely as filler for the Pokedex.

Also, most of the monkey-themed ones, Wingull and its evolution, and Luvdisc. Oh, and most of the ones from the most recent generation. They all look like hell.

War Penguin

Serious Whimsy
Jun 13, 2009
will1182 said:
Here are some others that look stupid:

Holy crap! That thing looks like a jewish stereotype. What the hell happened, Pokemon?
Hardcore_gamer said:
Oh, how I lol'd. My chest hurts now. Thank you so much for that. That made my day. XD

OT: I hate magicarp so much but it turns into garrados, a very awesome pokemon, but that makes me hate it more.

brainiac2

Jun 15, 2008
Turtleboy1017 said:
That's nothing man, I got a shiny fucking DUNSPARCE.

What the HELL am I supposed to do with a god damn DUNSPARCE???

Dunsparce use dig! Alright, it did 1/40 of the opponents health bar even though dunsparce is a lvl 100, and dig is doubly super effective against my enemy!

IT SUCKS SO BAD :(
Agreed. Dunsparce is truly the worst pokemon. It doesn't evolve, it isn't very powerful, and it's butt ugly! How does Dunsparce get made?

Also Lucario, for the opposite reason. Lucario is WAY too overexposed. They gave him his own movie, even though he's not legendary. They made three important characters in Diamond and Pearl have him. They put him in brawl. They gave him all the best moves. He's got a baby form. And they introduced aura, which was stupid. WHY DO THEY LOVE HIM SO MUCH???

Wakefield

Aug 3, 2009
Im sorry but this takes the cake for dumbest pokemon ever
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_2itSJ2khhgg/SFxZH4E62aI/AAAAAAAAABo/398zSxaZ6i8/s320/probopass.gif

its a freakin nose... with a mustache or.. agh that's just unnecessary on several levels.

ajb924

Jun 3, 2009
Zubat. Damn things in every game, in every cave and if youy run it FUCKING FOLLOWS YOU!
In later caves it's a Golbat, but same thing