Lexodus said:
My birthday, obviously.
Fuck!
Beat me to it.

That's what I get for watching Dexter.

But yeah. My birth.
damnit! you both got me on that one!

but anyways,in the words of Calvin,

Well Hobbes,have you ever noticed that,from the beginning of time, so much has happened. and every single thing has been important. because each event led up to one thing. my birth!
NINJA'D.

So, that makes five that I've ninja'd so far. I am awesome.
what does ninja'd mean? i think i misunderstand the definition.
Where somebody posts what you were going to post before you, rendering your post defunct, usually without your prior knowledge (hence the ninja bit).

TwistedEllipses

Nov 18, 2008
MaxTheReaper said:
Lexodus said:
How's about we split it? OUR birth?
Wait. You mean I missed Dexter? Craaaaap.
Watchin' it online.
*orders an anti-piracy black ops strike squad into the area*

The discovery of the Americas? - I'm not saying the Americans are awesome, I'm saying it altered the power balance in Europe and added a new dimension to European politics...

lwm3398

Apr 15, 2009
Lexodus said:
lwm3398 said:
Lexodus said:
lwm3398 said:
MaxTheReaper said:
Lexodus said:
My birthday, obviously.
Fuck!
Beat me to it.

But yeah. My birth.

Well Hobbes,have you ever noticed that,from the beginning of time, so much has happened. and every single thing has been important. because each event led up to one thing. my birth!
NINJA'D.

Where somebody posts what you were going to post before you, rendering your post defunct, usually without your prior knowledge (hence the ninja bit).
I thought of it before i saw the thread,or the escapist, since i knew so from birth. so it is you,sir,who has been ninja'd!

but who was born first? well,since i'm being reincarnated until the end of time, i guess technically me. so yeah,ninja'd!

Lexodus

Apr 14, 2009
lwm3398 said:
Lexodus said:
lwm3398 said:
Lexodus said:
lwm3398 said:
MaxTheReaper said:
Lexodus said:
My birthday, obviously.
Fuck!
Beat me to it.

But yeah. My birth.

NINJA'D.

I thought of it before i saw the thread,or the escapist, since i knew so from birth. so it is you,sir,who has been ninja'd!

but who was born first? well,since i'm being reincarnated until the end of time, i guess technically me. so yeah,ninja'd!
If you're being reincarnated, then me, because, in being reincarnated, you have to die and be born again. As I am immortal, I have had one life, one conscience, since the beginning of time (yes, I am Chuggs). Therefore, it is you, not I, that has been ninja'd. Also, I invented ninjas.

lwm3398

Apr 15, 2009
MaxTheReaper said:
carnkhan4 said:
*They are all found dead, their throats slashed*
...Wasn't me.
lwm3398 said:
*shoots down squad,then uses portal to get dexter out of computer* kill them!
You realize Dexter is a serial killer and not Rambo, right?
I mean, godly technique or no, he's going to lose when he faces dudes with guns.
I've already shot at them. they're injured and down,i just summoned him cause I wanna watch him cut the guys up.

Lexodus

Apr 14, 2009
MaxTheReaper said:
carnkhan4 said:
...Wasn't me.
lwm3398 said:
I mean, godly technique or no, he's going to lose when he faces dudes with guns.
What if he has bigger guns and a meat shield?

TwistedEllipses

Nov 18, 2008
MaxTheReaper said:
carnkhan4 said:
...Wasn't me.
lwm3398 said:
It doesn't help Dexter insists on having a 'code'...he would have to find out if they've killed anyone first...

On topic: Martin Lurther's break from the catholic church? I know religion isn't important as much now, but it does have quite a bearing on later movements that were more embracing of science and invention and it broke the Catholic church's strangehold on Europe.

Aldramak

Apr 15, 2009
The begining of thought, because without it there would be no history or present for us to understand. And also this question could have never come to be.

RagnorakTres

Feb 10, 2009
8) The invention of the compass
7) The first expedition to the North Pole
6) Columbus' discovery of America (tie)
6) Marco Polo's discovery of Asia (tie)
4) Music (anything, most notable would be Beethoven, Mozart, etc.)
3) Pong
2) Shakespeare
1) "Mastery" of fire

lwm3398

Apr 15, 2009
Lexodus said:
lwm3398 said:
Lexodus said:
lwm3398 said:
Lexodus said:
lwm3398 said:
MaxTheReaper said:
Lexodus said:
My birthday, obviously.
Fuck!
Beat me to it.

But yeah. My birth.

NINJA'D.

If you're being reincarnated, then me, because, in being reincarnated, you have to die and be born again. As I am immortal, I have had one life, one conscience, since the beginning of time (yes, I am Chuggs). Therefore, it is you, not I, that has been ninja'd. Also, I invented ninjas.
reincarnation is kind of like baby immortallity. and my body has always been the same and always the same mind. besides,i invented samurais,who angered the farmers. then the farmers had to protect themselves so they became ninjas. and don't say you invented Japan,where samurais lived. because i invented the earth. so far it's been pretty entertaining,right? i don't have to turn into a taco that craps ice cream and try to cancel the show,do i?
(i love south park)

lwm3398

Apr 15, 2009
MaxTheReaper said:
Lexodus said:
What if he has bigger guns and a meat shield?
Why would he be that sloppy?
lwm3398 said:
I've already shot at them. they're injured and down,i just summoned him cause I wanna watch him cut the guys up.
And you couldn't do it yourself? Laziness!
i didn't have a butcher's knife on me! left it in my other backpack.

carnkhan4 said:
It doesn't help Dexter insists on having a 'code'...he would have to find out if they've killed anyone first...
they're special ops. how have they not killed someone? they tried to kill max,they probably tried the same on neonbob!

Barry93

Mar 5, 2009
When Chuck Norris round house kicked nothing and told it to get a job. The creation of the Universe and the beginning of life followed.