Most memorable scene from a game,

Muffinthraka

Aug 6, 2009
I wanted to put one from FFX but I don't know which one to choose, possibly where Tidus learns the truth about the final summoning.

However, there is one scene from another game; the credits/music video from Plants vs Zombies.

ribonuge

Dec 7, 2009
Muffinthraka said:
I wanted to put one from FFX but I don't know which one to choose, possibly where Tidus learns the truth about the final summoning.

However, there is one scene from another game; the credits/music video from Plants vs Zombies.
I hear Plants vs Zombies is good, would you recommend ?

Spaghetti

Goes Well With Pesto
Sep 2, 2009
Danny Ocean said:
I just know a lot of people are going to say this:

That moment knocked me sideways, I can tell you.

Gen. Shepard shoots Roach and Ghost. I was speachless and I wanted vengance!...Yea I know it's obvious, but just like the Nuke in COD 4, I genuinly didn't see it coming.

_PINK

Jun 12, 2009
What can change the nature of a man?

...Pretty much the whole game of Planescape: Torment.

Also, how is it even remotely possible that nobody's yet mentioned the KotOR plot twist! Seriously, nobody?

atomictoast

Aug 7, 2009
"Did that airplane crash or.. was it hijacked? Forced down. Forced down by something less than a man--something bred to sleepwalk through life, until they are activated by a simple phrase, spoken by their 'kindly' master. Was a 'man' sent to kill or a slave?! A Man Chooses! A slave obeys..."

Nobody else? Really?

TheYellowCellPhone

Sep 26, 2009
I'm suprised no one has any portal quotes.

So:

When you kill the Companion Cube! CUUUUUBE!

And, of course, the credits and music.

Rapture00

Dec 10, 2009
My favorite scene is Man vs Slave in Bioshock. Do not watch if you don't want spoilers

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bncxTilQKAs

kinky257

Apr 15, 2009
atomictoast said:
"Did that airplane crash or.. was it hijacked? Forced down. Forced down by something less than a man--something bred to sleepwalk through life, until they are activated by a simple phrase, spoken by their 'kindly' master. Was a 'man' sent to kill or a slave?! A Man Chooses! A slave obeys..."

Nobody else? Really?
Several people mentioned it already and is certainly the one that springs to my mind. Of the 3 reveals during that scene two were utterly predictable but the "would you kindly" one got me. Far better than its spiritual predecessor of;
"The Polito form is dead insect"

MrPatience

Mar 25, 2009
One very memorable scene for me was in Bioshock when Sander Cohan flips out and sends waves of splicers at you, while playing the Tchaikovsky piece with the lights dimmed and the spotlight following you. Brilliant. Could have been brillianter, with the addition of more enemies, and perhaps lasting a bit longer but it was enjoyable all the same.