Most messed up thing you have done in Fallout 3

Cloud1227

Nov 3, 2008
The most messed up thing I did was at a friends house. He was annoyed for some reason at the people in the church in Megaton. He decided to end their miserable lives with his 10mm Pistol. Me usually being the nice guy in games takes his controller and scolds him. "Bad (insert friend's name here). You should know better than that." I then switch to his missle launcher and VATS a random victim and launch the missle. "That is how you take out a church." This left my friend crying in laugher as we pasued the game still laughing. After that I decided to see what activating the bomb in Megaton would do on my name. I saved before hand and walked the distance. Usually annoyed at how game hype up tramatic moments only for them to be less than great. I was pleased and shocked to see how I doomed the entire town.

ThaBenMan

Mandalorian Buddha
Mar 6, 2008
Probably when I got myself irradiated for Moira's research. I just went down to the big ol' nuke in the middle of Megaton and splashed around for a good 10 minutes (I was going for the optional 600 rads). It struck me just how odd I must've looked - frolicking around a giant nuclear warhead until I developed severe cancer in every part of my body.

Abtinx

Nov 6, 2008
The most messed up thing I ever did was trying out the grab item function that I never discovered in Oblivion. Oh how fun it is! I put filthy piles of junk and and other assorded nastyness in the cafeteria dinner plates giggling at my getting back at those snobs in the tower. Somehow a few minutes later I killed everyone in Tenpenny tower (what could I do? Those smug preppy goul-hating bastards where getting to me!), took their heads off with some chineese sword and put them heads on a table and their bodies piled before me. Reveling in what at the time seemed like ultimate justice I sat down on the chair next to this monument of evil for a screenshot. I guess playing the good prophet-like guy in RPGs EVERY SINGLE TIME takes it's toll on ones sanity after a while. Quickload and replay.

gabe913

Nov 6, 2008
I really didn't do anything but that girl who has the blood ties quest died somehow.I think she did suicide since I told her that her family died. Has this happened to anyone else?

HSIAMetalKing

Jan 2, 2008
I've been playing a good character, so I haven't really done a whole lot of "messed up" stuff... although I do sometimes grab dead raider women, take off their clothes, and dance around with their corpses.

Vorpals

Oct 13, 2008
Abtinx said:
The most messed up thing I ever did was trying out the grab item function that I never discovered in Oblivion. Oh how fun it is! I put filthy piles of junk and and other assorded nastyness in the cafeteria dinner plates giggling at my getting back at those snobs in the tower. Somehow a few minutes later I killed everyone in Tenpenny tower (what could I do? Those smug preppy goul-hating bastards where getting to me!), took their heads off with some chineese sword and put them heads on a table and their bodies piled before me. Reveling in what at the time seemed like ultimate justice I sat down on the chair next to this monument of evil for a screenshot. I guess playing the good prophet-like guy in RPGs EVERY SINGLE TIME takes it's toll on ones sanity after a while. Quickload and replay.
Woah, that sounds awe-inspiring.
How do you do it on the 360 version?

TheBluesader

Mar 9, 2008
After I unlocked the perk, I went back out front of the GNR building where all the bodies of the fallen Brotherhood of Steel paladins were still laying and exploded them with my sledgehammer. I felt sort of bad, but the chunks keep respawning every time I walk past, so it's worth it.

I tried to break the Behemoth's head with the hammer, but just bounced around. Anyone know if you can do this?

And I didn't do it, but I really wanted to kill all those whiny freaks in the Family. Yes, because they're obnoxious, but also because Bethesda has no right putting stupid vampires in this game. It was bad enough they were in Oblivion to no useful end.

BTW: I only let them live because I didn't have any ammo left. As usual. Oh, and I never played the other Fallouts, so if there were fake, whiny vampires in those games already, I apologize for my willful ignorance.

Spartan Bannana

Apr 27, 2008
Vorpals said:
Abtinx said:
Woah, that sounds awe-inspiring.
How do you do it on the 360 version?
Tap the right stick while aiming at the thing you want to pick up, then move the right stick to fly things around, one of my friends had fun with a teddy bear, they look like super heroes when you grab and drag them. Beware though, large objects don't work as well for this. I think that the most messed up thing I've done is enslave the entire town of Big Town, made so many caps offa that

Altorin

Jack of No Trades
May 16, 2008
ThaBenMan said:
Probably when I got myself irradiated for Moira's research. I just went down to the big ol' nuke in the middle of Megaton and splashed around for a good 10 minutes (I was going for the optional 600 rads). It struck me just how odd I must've looked - frolicking around a giant nuclear warhead until I developed severe cancer in every part of my body.
drinking from the toilet irradiates you much faster then splashing about in a puddle

and it's much more disturbing

in fact, when I first encountered a toilet, in the vault, and attempted to "activate" it for a laugh, and my character bent down and took a drink, I literally laughed myself silly.

Altorin

Jack of No Trades
May 16, 2008
OH, that person talkign about making a pile of heads reminds me of the most deplorable thing I did

I killed a dog

took its head off with a knife

and walked around with this dead dog head floating on my screen for about 20 minutes

Tattaglia

Aug 12, 2008
KneeLord post=9.76137.892689 said:
On the way out of the vault I VATS-pistoled the Overseer's head and painted Amata's face with her dad's brains.

I killed a beggar with a hunting rifle. I dragged the body quite a ways and proped it against a tree. Then, very thoughtfully and systematically I dismembered the corpse with shots to the joint and head. I then dragged the dismembered components and arranged the 5 pieces in a star around the torso, before blasting the torso into 2 sections of ribcage and hip-meat.
Woah. Satanist much?

Dr Spaceman

Sep 22, 2008
So I've been kind of role-playing my character as the unofficial purveyor of cigarettes to the Wasteland. Even though there are items that give a higher profit-to-weight ratio, I pick up every carton of cigarettes I can find and then sell it to a local trader. However, I felt pretty horrible selling several cartons to the children of Little Lamplight. I've killed all sorts of people, ghouls, and Super Mutants throughout my travels, but the strongest twinge of guilt I've felt was introducing children to the addictive evils of smoking.

Also, is it horrible that (as a good character) whenever I kill an evil character unprovoked, Star Paladin Cross always seems to remark "Good riddance." Yeah, that's right. Fallout 3. Killing for the greater good!