Most OP gaming characters, if they existed in real life

GrinningManiac

Jun 11, 2009
Which characters, if they were brought into the real world with all their abilities, powers and capabilities unsoiled by things such as "phsyics", "realism" or "possible-ness", would be the most unfairly advantaged when living a normal life?

For me, it would be the Spy from TF2. The guy can transform into anyone, turn invisible (sometimes indefinatly depending on the watch) and kill people instantly with a knife in the back. He could kill and imitate anyone on earth, from a steel mill tycoon to the President himself

A second ago, my internet went all weird and the Escapist showed me this rather than the pages I wanted to view:

"Fatal error: Database Error: Connection Failed in /sixpack/web_ramdisk/sites/global/classes/class.db.mysql.inc on line 74"

Whazzat mean?

May 28, 2009
In response to your question, the same thing happened here. I assumed a server crash/problem etc.

OT: Gordon Freeman probably isn't, but it'd be great. Imagine knocking on his door and his cold, unfeeling eyes bore into you as you try to invite him to a dinner party, never responding to your timid questions.

Space Spoons

Aug 21, 2008
I would have to say any of the protagonists from Grand Theft Auto III and onward. They're just average guys, like you or me... But with the press of a few select buttons, or in Nico Bellic's case, cell phone keys, they can instantly heal any wounds they suffer from, fill their pockets with cash from thin air and wield weapons that never seem to run out of ammunition.

Even if you could manage to corner them, they could easily summon a chopper or a tank to escape with ease.

Heart of Darkness

The final days of His Trolliness
Jul 1, 2009
Basically name any character that has access to arcane weaponry, spells, curses, and what-have-yous, and they fit. Also Porky, who lives forever and can travel through time (well, as long as he's not in the Perfectly Safe Machine).

[I got that error message, too. No idea what it means, though.]

Kollega

Jun 5, 2009
The crash was probably due to everyone rushing in to watch ZP.

OT: why do you even ask? Alex Mercer - he is already massively overpowered as he is. And i felt uncreative.

And standard answer is not applicable right now.

Plurralbles

Jan 12, 2010
Alex Mercer sounds more dangerous than a Spy, but then again, he is slitting his wrists to fly around and would probably die from that...

Id' have to go with... Kerrigan. She already kicked butt but then they fix her up with Zerg awesomeness and the world just implodes from the awesome.

Katherine Kerensky

Why, or Why Not?
Mar 27, 2009
Any of my characters from Fallout 3 or Oblivion...
They could defeat a whole army on their own... Dammit, must make sure they never get out of the game...

And as for the problems with the Escapist crashing/whatever, that is due to the 5 Miunte Fanatics.
They log on just to watch ZP, some make stupid comments, then they bugger off.
Basically, it is a lot of people trying to log on and watch ZP all at once.

Bailos

The Apostate
Sep 26, 2009
Auron from FFX. He's already dead, for like ten years, but he doesn't have time to let that slow him down. Always, he's the biggest badass I have EVER seen.

Jasper Jeffs

Nov 22, 2009
The immortals off Lost Odyssey.

They can't die, and they've been around long enough to learn how to perfectly make farting noises with their hands. They have pretty good combat skillz too.

Hudson15983

Oct 11, 2009
TG Cid from Final Fantasy Tactics. He was so overpowered in the game when you got him that the real world would tremble to the sound of his footsteps.

Hiphophippo

Nov 5, 2009
Hudson15983 said:
TG Cid from Final Fantasy Tactics. He was so overpowered in the game when you got him that the real world would tremble to the sound of his footsteps.
Probably. He was like an entire second party.

Blue22

Jul 17, 2009
The protagonist from Persona 4. The reason? He fight demons in his spare time and still lives a normal life, what more could you want?