Most Preferred Champion in League of Legends

TheSuperiorXemnas

May 18, 2010
I love using my Warwick. He's the only one to actually convince me to spend real money on for getting a skin for him. I'm getting used to using Anivia. I don't get real kills with her, but I often times get alot of assists with her, and I never die.

John Funk

U.N. Owen Was Him?
Dec 20, 2005
Top: Irelia (dat mobility, dat snowball); Rumble (so much fun to bully out of lane, I love his ult); Olaf (TRUE DAMAGE cannot be stopped); Yorick (harass and sustain, have fun pushing me out of lane).

Mid: Cass (so much fun, so much potential for damage); Ahri (I love her mobility); Orianna (when she gets going she's terrifying); Diana (same as Ori except bulkier); Annie (HAVE U SEEN MAH BEA TIBBAH)

Jungle: Amumu (easily my #1 jungle, I'm sad he's so often banned now. His ganks are superb, his ult is legendary, and once you build max CDR on him at level 18 he's stunning people every 4.8 seconds and zooming around like spider-mummy); Skarner (slow to start, gets Sheen and becomes a monster); Mundo (Always Be Cleavin); Hecarim (his ganks are SO GOOD and that Q is amazing).

ADC: I love both of the Triforce carries, Ez and Corki - skillshots are just fun and I love their escapes. But I honestly play Tristana the most; she just has such fantastic early burst and then if you can make it to lategame tears foes apart.

Support: Leona for tanky and initiate-y, Janna for disrupting everyone, Sona for pokes. Have 6300 IP in the bank waiting for Nami.

Alssadar

Sep 19, 2010
When I last played LoL (9 months?), I liked going either as Ashe or Urgot.
Ashe had some fun ranged (And her W could really clear minion waves), though I preferred Urgot's survivability more.

Verzin

Jan 23, 2012
Fappy said:
Revnak said:
Udyr. Tanking or bruising, I just can't find anybody I like more. The damage on tiger is just so silly, and the stun has such great utility. I just love it.
Udyr's my favorite jungler, but I am usually mid champs.

My Morgana mid is something to be feared >:D
I hate fighting udyr when I'm mid lane. before my first back when I can get wards....unless you're soooo careful and passive his ganks almost always get a flash or first blood. I hate being forced to play passively :(.

no bear to face plz!! no udyr go away! no bear to face! I just wanted to play Mordekaiser...why do you camp me so?

T3hSource

Mar 5, 2012
For now I guess it would be Darius,in the jungle,his ganks are OK and he can build tank and still kill someone.But otherwise Lux mid,because I love skillshots and her rage inducing laugh,Sona support because she just feels so well,and Vayne because she requires ballsy play while still being careful not to die.

Verzin said:
I'll tell you a secret: Jarven is sleeper OP.

also I've been playing eve and diana a lot. cause they're fun as hell and I love being able to walk past wards(the bane of my ganking existence.)
Jarvan with flash=3 gapclosers,he's merely OK where he is now,but his mid game is atrocious and early mana pool is drained in 2 combos,that's in the jungle ofc,his use in mid lane at IPL5 is an entirely different matter.Speaking of secret OPs,look at the CC bots: Nautilius and Rammus also Sejuani will show her potential in season 3.Any champion is awesome if you're good at him/her.Elise is picking up some speed,Zed and Kha'Zix suffer from "physical assassin" design,as in: they're melee,squishy and don't have good itemization.
As for Diana,she's just stupidly powerful,tanky from base stats,bursty from base stats,her kit offers poke,utility,tankiness and sticking to a target,she isn't an assassin,she's a straight up AP bruiser to me.Eve still melts face with DFG+ult despite the nerf.
On a sidenote I'm looking at melee carries in season 3 because Sword of the Divine will give them a chance to truly shine,I'm talking about Master Yi(AD ofc),Fiora,Gangplank,Tryndamere and possibly others.

Revnak_v1legacy

Fixed by "Monday"
Mar 28, 2010
SlaveNumber23 said:
Revnak said:
Udyr. Tanking or bruising, I just can't find anybody I like more. The damage on tiger is just so silly, and the stun has such great utility. I just love it.
I used to main Udyr, then they removed Innervating Locket :(
As long as Wriggles Latern and Wit's End are things that exist, I will play him top. Actually, after that too. The new items coming out in a few months please me.

eventhorizon525

Sep 14, 2010
The lack of Xerath love saddens me. The amount of damage and range built in (with ridiculously good tank without trying), is amazing. Just don't get caught alone.
Used to do more AP Twisted Fate, but I'm pretty bad with his ult, and if I'm against proper players I can't last worth a damn, so I've mostly stopped playing him.

Also generally do Lulu support, though used to do Zilean.

Yes I like AP builds.

Kyr Knightbane

Jan 3, 2012
lRookiel said:
Kyr Knightbane said:
Mondai Randy said:
Quick question, I am saving up points to get Vladimir, is he worth it?
He's fun. He's been nerfed over and over again, but for a champion thats unique and has interesting combo abilities, he's one of the best. Just be sure to stack items that give AP and Lifesteal (Hextech Gunblade on him can't be beat, its awesome) People say Rylai's Crystal Sceptre but its not my favorite. I prefer to just deal stupid damage and heal pretty much all of it. But to each their own eh?
As a vlad player I can confirm Rylai's as his best item. He lacks CC as it is and it gives you a big boost from his passive ^^
But his E immediately breaks CC and can even dodge turret shots. It's a great escape/initiate tool. I agree that he has No CC abilities, but if you stack lifesteal and AP or just straight HP, then he becomes a nearly invincible tank. It's awesome.

Revnak_v1legacy

Fixed by "Monday"
Mar 28, 2010
Verzin said:
Fappy said:
Revnak said:
Udyr's my favorite jungler, but I am usually mid champs.

My Morgana mid is something to be feared >:D
I hate fighting udyr when I'm mid lane. before my first back when I can get wards....unless you're soooo careful and passive his ganks almost always get a flash or first blood. I hate being forced to play passively :(.

no bear to face plz!! no udyr go away! no bear to face! I just wanted to play Mordekaiser...why do you camp me so?
I'm not sorry. Mid is the easiest first gank for Udyr. Right next to Wraiths, you're always within flash range, lots of burst on the laner I'm helping. Blame riot for making those bushes so convenient and the meta for putting AP's mid. Don't blame me. I'm just the guy everybody else forced to play jungle.

OniaPL

Nov 9, 2010
I play mostly ap carry. My favorite champions currently are Ahri and Orianna. Especially Orianna, as she has a good amount of utility coupled up with a decent damage output. She stays relevant throughout the game thanks to her utility; in long games ap carries become less relevant and ad carries are the main focus, and at that moment Orinna can give a 40% ms boost / slow and a huge shield every 6 seconds. To this just add the disruption for ultimate, and the sustained damage she deals thanks to her passive and low cooldowns.

Verzin

Jan 23, 2012
I've been playing Diana and Eve almost exclusively since season 3 patch.

The new DFG is just so strong on bursty assassins who can jump from nowhere.

and hey: since sightstone is everywhere, might as well play eve and lolololol past all those useless green wards

Elfgore

Your friendly local nihilist
Legacy
Dec 6, 2010
The almighty Cho'Coth as he is a god in alien like form.

Feed on a couple minions bounce him up to 6 and you pretty much have an unkillable champion.

Lt._nefarious

Apr 11, 2012
Thunderbri- Oh wait... Wrong game...

Erm... I've never really played much LoL so I'm going by names I remember and of those the ones that look cool...

Fiora and Nocturne... What?

Master Kuja

May 28, 2008
Swain.

Amazing mid, shuts down a lot of melee champs up top lane as well. Attempts to gank are basically removed by just dropping Nevermove at your feet and walking away and the fact that he's a DoT mage means people really underestimate how much damage he can put out in a very short amount of time.

You can be harassed down to half health in lane and then boom, all of a sudden he jumps on you and drops the rest of your health before you even know what's hit you.

I also stand by the fact that Tyrant Swain is the best skin in the game.

Mondai Randy

May 15, 2010
well I almost have enough for Vladimir...in the meantime, played my first people games yesterday.... and its been fun, and no matter what, I love using Garen on bot. After Vladimir, I would like to get another great melee champion

Sunrider

Add a beat to normality
Nov 16, 2009
Top lane is my turf, almost everyone I play is a top lane hero. Irelia is my main squeeze, but I tend to cheat on her with Fiora every now and then.

....and Darius....

DON'T YOU JUDGE ME!